Office

| Izuku POV|

I didn't do much in the office after it was good to just sit there but it was ok and I don't plan on going it again.

Right now I was sitting back in Mr. Bakugos office waiting for him to come back.
I heard someone knock on the door behind me.

" Mr. Bakugo- oh." A lady walked in she had black hair in a high ponytail wearing a black pencil skirt and a black blazer with a white button-up shirt. " I am so sorry I just came to set this down." she said " Is he in a meeting?" she asked," Oh uh- I think so." I said. " Do I mind asking who are you?" she said.

I stand up " Izuku Midoriya," I say holding my hand out "
" Momo Yaoyorozu." She said shaking my hand. " You must be the new assistant." she said I nodded " You must be so bored here follow me I can show you around the office." She said.

" Oh uh sure." I agreed.
" Perfect!" she clapped opening the door.

She pulled me around down the halls explained where everything was. " Now it's time for you do meet some of your co-workers," she said!

She opened the door to maybe about...1..2...3 about 15 girls all girls.

"Welcome to the women lounge." She said

"Wait what?" I asked," Well it's the Women's lounge!" She repeated.
Now everyone in the room was looking at us. 'Reminds me of animal crossing' U thought to myself.

"Yeah I know that part but why the Women's lounge."I said exactly the women lounge do I look like a girl?!

"Oh because you're the new assistant and what's better than to show you to women lounge to at least meet some of your co-workers!" She clapped dragging me inside and closing the door.

I swear she is planning something and I am scared no terrified. "Midoriya?"

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰
Ah yes make you wait forever then the chapter extremely short.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the late and short chapter!