Dear Izuku Midorya

|Izuku POV|

It had been a week since I had applied and Uararka said it's nothing they with email me.

I was running out of groceries so I thought about going grocery shopping and maybe to the mall if I have time.

I slipped on some black ripped jeans and a black T-shirt.

I grab my car keys and wallet.
I walk downstairs to the car lot. I get into my car I drive to the car exit. I give the lady my apartment ID. She looks and gives it back I drive to the grocery store. It took 20 minutes until I pulled into the drive parking lot. It was busy for some reason. I find a parking spot I lock my car.

I get a shopping cart I get what I needed. I get into line a wait till it was my turn. I put the stuff on the thing I search for my wallet I get the money out I pay for it and I grab the bags and put the I'm my trunk.

I thought maybe I should go to the mall but I got ice cream so I just drove home.

I gave the lady my apartment ID she hands it back I drive to my level I grab my groceries. I walk upstairs to my apartment door.

I put the groceries up I almost forgot I should check my emails. I open my laptop. I got to my emails. I keep scrolling then something catches my eye " Virgo"
I click the email to see a nice email to say.

" Dear, Izuku Midoriya

We really like you and we think that we can set up and interview with us at our application interviews. On
Monday at 1:30.
Thank you for applying to Virgo.

Sincerely,
Virgo"

I was happy that I got an interview there now when Monday. I check my calendar Mondays tomorrow!
I can make it I'll be there!