Chill

Welcome back from my lovely second story with mildly better writing than my last chapter.

There was a woman with red hair with bright teal eyes.

Izuku knew exactly who she was. It was pretty weird how they met actually and the moment Izuku knew damn well girls ain't his cup of tea but he still has tea with them on Sundays.

They met at some popular guys' pretty sure illegal pool party.

Kendo had helped him get away from this girl with an ash-blonde haired girl who kept persisting they...share...body fluids.

And they saw each other in school and said the normal awkward 'Hi' and 'hey' and that's it.

Izuku felt like this was some type of foreshadowing or deja vu was going on. Something suspicious maybe.

Kendo got up and walked a few feet in front of him.

" Haven't seen you in a while! Guess that Bakugou dude had got everyone's attention like always." She said smiling brightly at him.

Izuku's face looked confused and very confused.

Everyone seems to know Kacchan personally. Where did they meet him? Izuku thought to himself

They talked for a while. It's kinda weird how Bakugou treats his employees unlike others he was mean but dare he say chill.

And like any other job his shift was over and it was time to go home. Izuku didn't know that working here would be so fun plus maybe he will find someone he can love.

                      ____

Did I write this in 20 minutes? Yes, yes I did.
Why? Because I was bored and I ain't got nothing to do.

I don't know how long it's been since I posted on this story but I know dang well it's been more than 3 months.

Anyway Thank you for reading my short (made long) story.