Heat

| Izuku POV|

I NEVER thought I would see this face again. Who else world here I know. "Hey Shoto.." I say damn he is tall I look up at his tall structure. He either got talker or I shrank. "I actually was looking for you," he says now I think about it Shoto is actually kinda hot.

"what.." I said confused " Well Ashido had told me you were gonna work here and Shinso the guy with purple hair you saw like 10 minutes ago said you passed," he said I guess stuff goes around fast around here.  " I want to tell you when you start," he said as we walked down the hall. " and when that?" I said "Tomorrow,"  he said so bluntly but still monotone voice. "So SOON!" I Panicked " I feel bad honestly," He said "What do you mean" I question "Bosses assistant right?" he asked "Yeah." I say "Oh yeah you'll need a lot of good luck maybe he'll be nice to you I think," he said with a chuckle " Is he scary!" I Panicked and I panicked hard "He all other assistants on their first day," he said I gulped "Plus you'll be lucky if you're his "friend" or last at least your second," he said "So how did you last," I asked "Oh you could say in his friend basically everyone you knew in high school or went there are here," he said " like Mina, Me, Kaminari, Kirishima, Jiro, Momo, Tsuyu, Uaraka, and sero," he said " that's a lot," I said so basically everyone I knew WAIT- "UARAKA!" I halted "Uh yeah- Wait you didn't know I thought you two were like best friends" he stops next to me.

"Yeah we are so that's how she got that application," I say " I guess so," he said as his phone started to ring. He grabbed his phone out his pocket "speak of the devil" he said answering the phone "I was just talking about you" he said to the person on the phone who were we talking about again.

"So you know your new assistant pretty sure you were informed by Shinso," He said it the person "Wanna talk to him" shot said his voice was more serious than normal taking to this person. " here" shot said handing the phone to me I started to sweat my palms are getting extremely sweaty.  I grabbed the phone " H-hello" I stutter "hello" they said it sounded like a man " H-hi" I said with sweat dripping from my face " Hi why are you so nervous you know I'll be seeing you tomorrow less than twenty-four hours away" he said Shoto was on the verge of laughing his ass off. "..yeah..." I say thank the Lords that I didn't stutter even though I'm really nervous "Ok I'll have people pick you up from your home and bring you to work due to privacy reasons till I trust you location wise" He said " Uh ok" I say that is ok I guess "Anyway bye" they said as they hanged up.

Shoto was laughing hard enough to where he was holding onto the wall and tears in his eyes. He looked up at me and whipped hi tears of laughter. "What's so funny," I said putting my hands on my waist. "your shyness," he said pulling a piece of paper with a number on it " here's my number us and everyone else we went to high school who works at Virgo should hang out sometime," he said holding the paper out I grab the paper "Uh ok," I say as I wave and walk the rest of way down the hallway.

I made it back to the entrance room. I notice Uaraka on her phone sitting in one of the blue chairs. "Hey," I said she looked at her phone "I knew you would get the job," she said as she hugged me
"Thanks," I said.  She let me go "alright let's go," she said I opened to the glass door.

We walked to her car and got in she started to drive out the parking lot "I didn't know you worked at Virgo" basically froze at the red light " Uh yeah" she said with sweat going down her face "What do you do" I asked "I work at the main building as uh like giving out applications in that matter." she explained "That sounds kinda easy" I said "yeah it is I get paid a lot for it too" she said as she drove.

o°✥✤✣ Time skip ✣✤✥°o。

I had made it to my condo I took a shower and now I was in bed. Today was simple the only thing I hope is that I don't get fired on my first day like Shouto said happened to the others. I drift off to sleep

。o°✥✤✣In the morning✣✤✥°o。

I wake up at 7:30 am I checked my phone I had a text message from an unknown number it said 'I'll have a black SUV pick you up at 9:00 is be ready' who could this be. Then I remembered the man on the phone he'll have someone pick me up could this be him? 

I get up from my bed. I walk to my bathroom. My towel was already in the bathroom on the door rack. I close the door and strip, I turn on the water as in only got water it feels better to me.

After I got out the shower I brushed my teeth washed my face and headed to my room.
I checked my phone it was 8:05 am I have enough time to eat at least. 

I put on my clothes I chose A black turtle and black jeans and black converses.  The outfit was simple but It looked nice on me. I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and milk from out the fridge. I grab a bowl and spoon from the cabinet and drawer. I pour my cereal and milk into the bowl. I put my cereal on my bar table counter I sit on a stool I ear my cereal while I scroll through Instagram to see what's new.

I got done with my cereal and put my bowl and spoon in the sink. I check the Tim on my phone '8:58 am' perfect timing. I put on my black coat I put my phone in my pocket I look for my chapstick. When I hear a knock at my door to a tall spikey ash-blonde in a black suit and black tinted sunglasses. Some people are behind him. The ash-blonde took his glasses off, his eyes were ruby red I could stare at him all day. I felt my face heat up. He looks so familiar I just can't put my finger on it. " You look rather Exceptional Midorya," he said