Chapter 4: Situations

Taehyung was back in his safe and private territory. He was tired from running for miles after his confrontation with Namjoon. He did a good job in not doing any physical damage. Before he could though, he shifted into his wolf and ran away like the coward his mate thinks he is. His mate doesn't know him. He's not planning to show his mate either, because he knows that would be useless. His mate will never accept him.

"Got a new friend?" Namjoon had asked again after Taehyung ignored him for the first time. Taehyung replies with a snort and smirked, "Yeah. Jealous much?" Namjoon fumed and Taehyung remembered how he did a happy shout in his mind. Taehyung stood up to go out but was blocked by Namjoon's arm. He pulled Taehyung into him and smiled mischievously when Taehyung squirmed in his hold.
"I could do a lot of things to your pretty face, you know?" He mocks and leans in. Jungkook separated the two and glared at Namjoon.
"He's the Luna of the pack. Behave yourself. He already has a mate try your dirty tricks on your unfortunate mate " Jungkook thunders. Taehyung glares at Namjoon and turns into a wolf at what Namjoon said next.
"The alpha is unfortunate to have such a filthy omega as a mate. Who even has a male "omega" for a mate? Poor alpha, I feel bad for him. Taehyung you're useless and your mate will never accept you!  My mate is just like you too!" Namjoon disappeared from his sight as Taehyung took off, before he regrets his actions he would have taken.

Taehyung lets out a long sigh and puts his head between his paws. He looks down the cliff like cluster of rocks, and sees the pond. He never got into it. He really needs to cool his head a little and jumping into that spot seemed like a perfect experiment to try and cool down.
He turns back to human and dived. His head met with the cool water. It had perfect temperature, cool enough to calm him down. After swimming for a while he let himself float on the water. His body calming and his soul connecting with the water. He felt like the pond, free but couldn't flow out of the banks. He wondered when will that heavy rain will come when his kind would flood and he'd be able to surpass the limits, be truly free.

The alpha stood there on the rocks, seeing his mate ready to dive, head first, into the pond. He saw the oblivious man go down and heard the splash announcing his arrival. The alpha, laid down on his stomach looking at his mate relaxing and swimming around. He was actually thinking that Taehyung looked really beautiful. His body lean and perfect . His sharp face and the eyes that speak a beautiful language of fierce emotions. He shook his head, dispelling his thoughts, and focused on the man now floating. He saw how truly relaxed he looked. This was the first time the alpha had seen Taehyung look more like himself than anything else. Whenever they met he would tense or divert his attention. Taehyung was really good and sweet, he understood that from his study, as he looked at and heard, Taehyung talking to their new member Adira. The tomboy who dreams of being a warrior. Even he wished she'd be one. She never mentioned her family when he asked her first, he heard it from Taehyung's and her conversation. That was why he called her to confirm it.
He knew something was up. Taehyung never came here until he was stressed. He would have to ask Jungkook about what happened. It's not that he cares about Taehyung or anything, but as an alpha, he's supposed to take care of all the members. As a Luna, his pack mates would think bad of him if never helped Taehyung. Even though he knew his pack didn't think good of Taehyung.
He was forced to sit up when Jungkook came up behind him.
"Alpha, why are you spying on Taehyung?" He asked as he sat up straight when they made eye contact.
"Drop the formalities please, kook." He replies instead, sighing.
"Okay.. Seokjin.. why are you spying on Taehyung?" He asked again.
Seokjin chuckled and says, "I'm not spying. Just came here for patrol and caught Taehyung's scent and followed him here." He says. He wasn't lying, for your information. He did catch the intoxicating smell of flowers and nectar on sweet wind.
"There is a problem back at the pack. That's why I came to get you." Jungkook says standing up. Seokjin followed and they started walking.

Taehyung knew that Seokjin was there, only, he didn't know he was the main subject of interest. He even heard Jungkook joining shortly.
He didn't pay an ounce of attention until he heard the word pack and problem. So he quickly pulled himself out and turned to a wolf running back to the pack.....