Chapter 21: Parents.

Seokjin had decided they'd run to the parents in their wolf forms. Seokjin knew Taehyung understood why, because he didn't want to be nervous and what other better way than a run to blow off steam. Taehyung smiled at Seokjin's white wolf and turned to his own. Seokjin was once again baffled by the bicoloured wolf that was Taehyung, he was beautiful. Taehyung nuzzled Seokjin's snout and ran. Seokjin followed him shortly, sometimes trying to nip Taehyung's ear.
After running for an hour, they had finally reached their destination. Seokjin's parents lived in a decent bungalow. Taehyung was taken aback by the beauty and size of the building. Seokjin smiled at Taehyung's reaction.
He nudged Taehyung. "Hey, what do you say about stealing my things and making a run for it?" He asked. Taehyung also felt nervous, half because they were mated and other half because he knew his parents were terrifying when angry. Taehyung gulped and smiled encouragingly. "Don't be a chicken, Alpha!" Taehyung said as he linked his hand with Seokjin's. He sighed and tried to relax. When they reached the door, Seokjin knocked and shortly after the door opened to reveal an older version of  Seokjin's mother. She smiled at Seokjin before tensing after seeing Taehyung. He tried to smile but was surprised when she slapped Seokjin. Taehyung gasped as Seokjin's eyes widened. "How dare you bring him here?!" She shouted. Seokjin's father came behind her, hearing the ruckus. "I'm sorry. Please don't hurt him" Taehyung tried to help Seokjin by trying to free himself from Seokjin's hold. He gripped Taehyung's hand tighter, causing him to wince.
"He's my mate." Seokjin growled, eyes flaring with anger. Mrs. Kim stepped back into her husband's arms. Taehyung tried his best to suppress his smirk.
"I mated with him because I love him." Taehyung was surprised by the confession. His heart warmed up and his parents' eyes  filled with hatred.
"I don't care what you think of us, but I'm not going to listen to you anymore and not love Taehyung. He's mine and I'm his. I won't allow you to touch him or me or my pack." He growled.
Seokjin's parents knew better not to mess with the alpha. "I came here to get my belongings and not to hear your tongue waving to talk bad of my Taehyung." He said and stormed into the house to his room. Taehyung followed him. As soon as the door closed behind them, Seokjin heaved out a sigh and collapsed onto his bed. Taehyung sat beside him. When Seokjin turned to him, Taehyung kissed him, sweet and tender. He touched Seokjin's cheek. "Does it hurt?" Taehyung asked, Seokjin shook his head, pulling Taehyung into another kiss. Taehyung relived him off the stress. Packing all his clothes in, Seokjin took one deep breath and took Taehyung by his hand. They made it out of the house and saw Jungkook was waiting for them, in his car. He waved at the two and smirked seeing Taehyung's mark.
"Where are they?" Seokjin asked, glaring at Jungkook.
"They are in the living room. After shouting at me that I'm an unfortunate beta."
"Pity them. They don't know the truth." Taehyung said as he got in. Seokjin smirked and got in too.
"Get to the pack house. I'm exhausted!" Seokjin groaned.
"Aye aye captain!!" Jungkook imitated a steamboat and started the engine.
They all cracked up. Taehyung was so happy.