Chapter 11: Mates

Taehyung was lying on the ground. No other werewolves were training because there was a chance of rain. He turned his face when he heard footsteps coming towards him. Seokjin walked upto him with Adira close by. Adira ran towards him and showed a wide smile Taehyung didn't hesitate to return it. "Why are you here?" Taehyung asks. "The alpha said that I could train with you both."  She said gesturing at Seokjin. Taehyung glares at him causing Seokjin to smirk. He winked and before Taehyung could blush he threw his arms and said, "Fine!"
He stood up and poked Seokjin's chest, craning his neck to look at Seokjin with a glare. "Start!"

When the training was done both of them were tired. Seokjin and Taehyung sat down on either side of Adira. Taehyung took an Oreo from the packet she was munching on. "You're improving. Good job." Seokjin says. Taehyung nods but fails to hide his smile. "now whose going to train me?" Adira asks. Taehyung and Seokjin looks at each other, as if they were one body, points at the other and says, "He will!" Adira giggled.
Jungkook appears in front of them and smiles down at her. "I'll teach you let these lazy heads rest." He pulls her up and they get to it almost immediately. Adira landing punches and kicks and Jungkook dodging them. Jimin had taken Adira's spot sitting beside Taehyung and Seokjin. Jimin pouted seeing his mate being intimate with Adira. "I never thought you'll get this close with your mate in two days." Taehyung teased. Jimin glared at him. "When your mate behaves in a way you won't like with others then you'll understand." Jimin says. Taehyung glances at Seokjin who was looking at the training pair and eavesdropping at the same time. "I won't. Not like I'll care though." Seokjin frowned at his words.

Taehyung and Jimin were sitting in the kitchen with a sleeping Hoseok whose head was laid down on the table.
"Why did you come here, Jimin?" Taehyung asks.
"I sensed my mate here as I was traveling, so I came here." Jimin says with a dreamy expression on his face.
Taehyung didn't argue or feel suspicion, Jimin always had an amazing gift of perception. He also knew Jimin was desperate for a mate. Jimin was the beta wolf of their pack, funny how two betas joined together. Jungkook came in between and dragged him away saying there was an emergency. Taehyung mind wandered to Seokjin. He had told him to inform Jimin's motives of coming here. As Taehyung walked to Seokjin's study he was thinking about their current relationship, He didn't know what they are now. Before he reaches the door he saw Seokjin exit the room with messy cloths and disheveled hair. There was a little red mark on his neck as if somebody had scratched him. That made him mad. Taehyung didn't have a good feeling about this. His suspicion was confirmed a when a woman came out with messy hair too. Seokjin saw Taehyung and went to him as if nothing happened. "Jimin came here to find his mate. He'll stay here." Taehyung said in a monotone. Before he could choke the woman who was smirking behind Seokjin he turned and shifted to a wolf. Seokjin stood there gaping at the wolf, no one would think Taehyung was an omega. He looked at himself and realized he was definitely screwed. He turned to his wolf hurrying behind Taehyung.
The woman stared at the alpha with confusion....