Chapter 8: Calming down

Seokjin was in his room, chiding himself over getting physically too close to Taehyung. He was feeling very wierd after their training. He didn't know Taehyung was quite strong until today. That man has the capability of getting more strong.
His mind drifted off to the intimate moment they shared. His heart had pounded against Taehyung's back. His wolf nearly taking control and being closer to the omega had triggered his wolf. The whimpering and urge to move close to connect their bodies more intimately was tempting but Seokjin can't just forget he's supposed to hate Taehyung and go proposing his love for him, when he isn't even sure what he's feeling.
A knock startled Seokjin to the world.
"Adira? What is it?" He asked  not so surprised to see her standing before him, worry written on her face.
"Is Taehyung fine? Did you do something to him?"
"He's fine, Adira. We trained. I didn't plan on murdering him. He's my mate, if I kill him my wolf will die in agony. " He tried to explain.
"If he dies what about you? How will you feel?" She asked, challenged.
"I'll tell you later. Is that all?" He asked getting ready to close the door.
Adira stopped him before he closed the door. "I saw a wolf following Taehyung." She got the door slammed on her face.
Seokjin didn't care about who followed Taehyung and who didn't. It wasn't his business. Taehyung is a grown wolf he can handle trouble if needed. But, he's still unexperienced.

Seokjin didn't want to care, still he took a look outside and sneaked to the grounds. He turned to his big white wolf and galloped towards Taehyung's secret place. As he was feeling the wind in his hair his mind was supplying how it's not necessary to go to Taehyung. His wolf was just the opposite. He was worrying about Taehyung, as if Taehyung was his world. Seokjin scoffed, for his wolf Taehyung is his world.
Reaching there Seokjin tried to find Taehyung. He was nowhere there. Now he got a little more worried. Where could he be?
As he was planning to connect  a mind link Taehyung's scent hit his nose. He followed the alluring smell of fresh flowers and grass to a place not so far away. When he reached there he saw Taehyung nuzzling another brown wolf. Seokjin's lips parted once in irrigation and in amazement, Taehyung was a bi-coloured wolf! He should have known that as his mate. Why didn't even Jungkook tell him this?

Taehyung felt the alpha's presence. He separated himself from his childhood friend and they stared at each other trying to pass the message mentally. Taehyung went into the woods to change back. When he came out he saw his friend as human and Seokjin glaring at him. Taehyung chuckled and the glare got directed at him.
Taehyung walked towards Seokjin and tried to hold his laughter.
"Seokjin he's Park Jimin, my best friend. He came to meet me. He's a guest." Taehyung says looking up to meet Seokjin's eyes. He relaxes and nods.
"Let him come to the pack house then" Seokjin states turning to his wolf. Taehyung stares after him, he has never seen Seokjin's wolf. He knew alpha's was white, but Seokjin was as beautiful as the first snow.
Seokjin was good at calming down, even though that Jimin left a weird feeling in his guts...