Chapter 19: Claiming You

This will be from the time we currently had Stopped, At the cabin
*********************************

Taehyung chuckled after recounting what all had happened back when he first became part of Seokjin's pack. He remembered how Seokjin granted him freedom to roam the forests. He had smiled so much he could still laugh his head off thinking about the face Seokjin gave him. He blushed when he remembered how Jungkook had told him, in a playful tone with serious eyes, how Seokjin had smiled so sweetly when he had heard about Taehyung as he shifted to his wolf and ran to the forest, tongue hanging. He wanted to ask Seokjin why he had not told him he has an earlier interest in Taehyung. According to Jungkook, there were enough proof to prove that Seokjin had liked him, even if Seokjin wasn't aware of it himself.
But he didn't want to dwell upon it. He was glad Seokjin was accepting him and giving him a  chance.
Taehyung fell asleep with a goofy grin plastered on his face...

                                                                                       **********

"Seokjin, are you alright?" He heard his mother's voice calling from his doorway. Seokjin smiled and nodded, he kept it on until she was gone out of his earshot. Seokjin collapsed onto his bedroom floor, his body was burning after he closed the door. He had just come out of the coldest bath, to relive his heat, but it was useless. He thought about how Taehyung would also be suffering from the heat, hoping to distract his mind. But that attempt was drowned as his body heat increased. Thinking about Taehyung would only fuel his desire.
Seokjin was at his limit by the time night came. He wrote a quick note with very shaky hands and turned to his wolf, running unconsciously  towards Taehyung, hope filled mind thinking that his heat would reduce with a run.

Taehyung woke up after he heard knocks on the cabin's door. He could feel his body heating up and tried to ignore it. He opened the door to find Seokjin, panting and huffing. Seokjin broke into a smile. Taehyung saw the desire filled eyes. Before he could ask anything, he felt his back pressed to the wall and Seokjin kissing him passionately. His body filled with desire, before he could protest, his mind shut down and let desire cloud his rational mind.
Seokjin couldn't stop his actions. Taehyung's smell was too intoxicating. He knew he might regret it, but the idea flew out of his mind when he saw Taehyung's lust filled eyes and he lost it..
Seokjin took pleasure in listening to Taehyung's moans and grunts. His body was searing with hot desire. He knew Taehyung was in a similar state.  By the time they were done, both of them were exhausted but satisfied, heat from their bodies dissipating.
Taehyung felt his neck throbbing but he was too exhausted to care about it. He fell asleep in Seokjin's arms, feeling belonged and finally completed.

Taehyung woke up to the scent of another body resting next to his. Seokjin was lying on his side, facing Taehyung, arms wrapped around the omega's body. Their legs tangled with each other. Taehyung blushed as the night's memories rushed into his brain. Taehyung's eyes widened when the throbbing in his neck made itself known. He remembered, all too fast, the feeling of pain mixed with ecstasy when Seokjin bit into his neck, marking Taehyung as his, before barring his neck so Taehyung could reciprocate. Before Taehyung could hide himself in the bathroom and never come out, Seokjin stirred awake.
Seokjin opened his eyes to see Taehyung with wide eyes and a frown. Seokjin let memories of the previous night seep into him, the throbbing in his neck confirming the night's happening. He startled awake and before he could kneel down and apologize, Taehyung sat up too. He put his hands on Seokjin's arm. "Do you regret it?" He asked. Seokjin was alarmed and then slowly shook his head, unsure of what Taehyung meant. He didn't regret what they did to each other yesterday. Taehyung sighed and showed where Seokjin marked him. Seokjin choked on his spit.
"Oh.. shit! I'm so sorry, Tae!" He shook his head, then he understood Taehyung's question. Seokjin looked into his eyes, making his eyes filled with adoration. "I don't regret marking you nor being marked by you. After all you're my mate" he said. Taehyung's eyes lit up and he hugged Seokjin. He was so scared Seokjin would reject him or think it was too soon. Seokjin chuckled and noticed they were naked. He smirked and pulled Taehyung away from his body.
"Ready for round two?" He asked, lowering his voice to a growl. Taehyung shook his head punching Seokjin's arms caging him against the bed. Seokjin smirked before getting off him. "I'm just kidding!" He laughed as he head to the bathroom, leaving Taehyung behind as blushing mess.