chapter 15: Once...

A/n: These are past situations so please don't get confused

************************************

Taehyung sighed and shook his head to let the information settle. A few moments before he was running away from his pack members and had entered another territory. The territory of the most famous alpha, that is. When he entered he was captured by bulky warrior wolves. He didn't struggle because he knew he was wrong. Hoping his guess was true, he was pushed into a room inside the huge pack house. He didn't see anyone at first then he caught the most intoxicating smell he had ever smelled. The scent of wild flowers, crisp and sweet. He knew it was a special smell. Then the body belonging to the smell emerged. The alpha looked at the intruder. Taehyung and he froze. Their wolves barking, "mate!" At the same time. Taehyung's eyes widened. Seokjin's face twisted to a frown.
It can't happen! He was supposed to have a mate from his own pack! He broke the pack tradition! Taehyung panicked in his mind. Eyes widening with fear. "Leave him alone." Seokjin said in a monotone. He, too, was surprised. He knew Taehyung was a omega seeing how lean he looked and his light, alluring scent. The wolves exited leaving the new found mates alone.
"Who are you?" Seokjin asked, eyes filled with disgust. Taehyung shuddered at the tense atmosphere but introduced himself, "Kim Taehyung"
"I don't want a weak omega, and a male for that, such as yourself, as my mate. You may go back to your pack without any form of punishment." Seokjin says trying to walk away. Taehyung stopped him, "wait! I can't. My pack will kick me out if they know I have a mate that's not from my own pack." Taehyung tired to persuade him. "Please let me stay here." He begged. Seokjin frowned, he couldn't let Taehyung suck up to him. He ordered his wolves to put Taehyung away form his territory.

Taehyung was lying on his back in the place where he knew would promise him calm and peace. The cliff he found by the edge of Seokjin's territory. The cliff towered over a body of not too deep water. It was surrounded by dense trees and beautiful wild flowers, reminding him of Seokjin's scent. He heard shuffling behind him. He turned to see and man of his age, a little younger. He had raven hair and dark eyes with a kind smiling face. Taehyung smiled back. "Who are you?" Taehyung asked the man who sat next to him, not help but feel wary of the stranger. "I'm Jungkook. The alpha's, your mate's, pack beta." He said. Taehyung stiffened hearing the mention of the alpha.

"Did he tell you?" Taehyung kept his questions short. Jungkook nodded.
"Can I know his name?" Jungkook nodded again. "Kim Seokjin" he said.
Taehyung smiled his thanks. "Why are you here?" Taehyung enquired. Jungkook's eyes widened, as if he forgot why he was here for a while. "Um.. Seokjin called you. His parents wanted to meet you or something.." Jungkook sounded unsure. Taehyung gets up wanting to be done with Seokjin and maybe live his worthless life alone. He sighed following Jungkook to the alpha.

Taehyung saw Seokjin by the edge of the forest connecting with the pack house's lawn. Seokjin looks his way, scowling. "Hurry up." He scoffed and went in expecting Taehyung to follow.
Taehyung had no energy to argue, he smiled at Jungkook and followed Seokjin into his house.
Waiting for his future to be announced...