Chapter 14: Apart

Taehyung entered the cabin half expecting to find it filled with cob webs and dirty. That was why he had his eyes the size of saucers when he saw how neat and tidy it was. There was enough furniture and a TV sat in front of a leather couch. Taehyung ventures into the place and entered a room with a large bed and a walk in closet. The bathroom was next to the bedroom. Taehyung internally thanked Seokjin for such a nice place with a mind blowing scenery. Even though he might not be able to enjoy all of these due to the full moon. His body would be yearning  for Seokjin and he knew he was not ready for it even though he couldn't contradict his feelings for the alpha which were coming off stronger than before. The memory of a smile filled with  sweetness and hints of affection was enough for Taehyung's heart to bury into flames of love. He was so happy and disbelieving when Seokjin said he was giving a chance at Taehyung. He was so surprised but the kiss made him forget all his bitterness for Seokjin, even though he wants things to go slow. He is not ready to give his heart completely to a person who once seemed to passionately hate him.
Taehyung put all his clothes in the closet and walked back to bed to lay down on it. Taehyung was going to drift off to sleep when he felt a pang of pain split through his chest. He knew the effect of the full moon on the mates started. He wasn't worried about Jimin knowing Jungkook would not be held back. He was a worried about Yoongi. He rolled his eyes at himself for thinking about others even though he was in pain.

Seokjin felt it too. He was glad he was already sitting other wise he might have collapsed. He wanted to ask Taehyung if he was alright, but they only will have a mate's mind link  after mating with each other. Seokjin shook his head not wanting to think about mating in the already crazed state of his mind due to desire.
Seokjin's mother peaked her head into his room thinking she heard a grunt. Seokjin smiled at her and walked up to her. "Are you alright?" She asked. Seokjin nodded and smiled.
"Ma, I'm going to take a bath so..". He trailed off to hint her. She nods and walks off. Seokjin heads to the bathroom and turned on the water.
Ice cold water trickled down his body and calmed his heated body and wild heart a little. He knew Taehyung was doing it too. But as he thought of Taehyung a wave of affection and desire spread throughout his body.
He knew his feelings were increased with each wave of affection. Seokjin was caving into his theory of having feelings for Taehyung from the moment he laid his eyes on his mate and the many instances where he saw Taehyung's sweet, beautiful and fierce sides. He knew his emotions had come to surface over the few weeks they had come closer. Giving a oppurtunity for himself and his mate a chance at life together..

A/n:
The next few chapters would be about their past instances.