Chapter 6: Adira

She was the brave girl who everyone thought will never crumble, like a boulder. She thought so too.
Her life was perfect, her family was the most important and precious aspects of her life. Her life shattered when she lost them all. Everyone single one of her pack. Even her little brother. She used to wail and cry and curse at the gods for not killing her too. She hated her life.
This was it. Her life held no meaning. She was proved wrong when the beta of alpha Seokjin's pack, Jungkook, saw her trying desperately to live and die at the same moment. He took pity on her and convinced the alpha to take her into his pack, along with the other survivors. He did so without any hesitation. Adira thought that was bad, joining a pack when all, but six, of her pack mates had died. She really felt bad.
But she doesn't regret it completely.
The youngsters in the pack treated her like a tomboy and sometimes bullied her. She wanted to be strong for herself and avenge  her brother. She wanted to be a warrior wolf. Her beta wolf was still weak. So she risked the taunt of other teenage girls, who themselves were busy drooling over the alpha and saying how unfortunate he is to get a incompetent Luna.
Adira never pondered on the facts about the Luna. If the rumors were this bad then she'd never want to meet her in person.

Adira's hands were hurting, knuckles bleeding. Still she didn't stop. Like a true warrior she continued tackling her old weak self. She was so into beating the tree mercilessly, she didn't realize the man who was standing beside her.
Taehyung was a great company. He did not tell about his position in the pack. She felt a sweet, brave and unique aura emitted from Taehyung's body. She knew he would be someone special. They talked and talked. With every word she came to know he was in fact a very kind and caring person. She saw how his eyes sadden when the alpha was mentioned.
Taehyung was an angel. He proved it when he didn't reprimand her on punching Namjoon. He understood her completely. For that she was glad and worried, because Taehyung seemed to have a bad history with Namjoon. She wanted to ask him but he was no where in sight.
She went to do some scooping up on Taehyung's history.
"Do you know if Taehyung had any connection with Namjoon?" She asked  Jen who was, like her, a new recruit in this pack. He was a great gossiper. She was sure he'd know all about this pack already. Jen looked up from his book and  looked at her with a  funny face.  "Taehyung? as in the Luna of the pack?" He asked and Adira's eyes widened. Taehyung never said he was the Luna. She asked to confirm and earned a confused expression from Jen. That was enough of confirmation.
Adira didn't think twice before she set off on a run in search of Taehyung. She needed to know the truth from Taehyung himself.
She found him entering the pack house with a dark haired guy who was shorter than Taehyung. They both looked happy, like they were having a conversation without words going on. She stormed towards them and took hold Taehyung's arm and pulled him out just as he came in.
"Adira! What are you doing?!" Taehyung asked as they slowed to a stop in the training grounds.
"Are you the Luna of the pack?" She asked right away. But, before Taehyung could reply, Seokjin came from behind the tree, half naked. Taehyung blushed and tried to look at Adira and trees, anywhere other than Seokjin. Seokjin saw this and he smirked. Taehyung wasn't an exception from drooling seeing his body. Adira had no time to acknowledge the alpha. She was too eager to know Taehyung's answer.
"So..?" She asked again. Taehyung snapped out into the reality.
"Um .. yes, I'm the Luna." He confirmed. Seokjin wondered why Taehyung hadn't said this to Adira.
"Can we talk? Back in my room?" Taehyung asks not wanting to have this conversation with a half naked Seokjin in front.