*happy meal*

are any of you starting to get sick of those christmas commercials because i've been listening to the santa mercedes commercial on loop and i think my brain is going to split.

"Man, there's nothing to do in this place," you breathed. At the moment you were on patrol, scouting the empty hallways for any potential threats. None so far.

The thought of being alone in the insanely large facility spooked you out a bit. You occasionally checked over your shoulder in case any peculiar entity was shadowing you. You mentally taunted yourself for being so paranoid all the time, but as soon as you turned another corner, one of your associates nearly rammed into you.

"OH—JESUS!!" You shrieked as you kept yourself from going all karate kid on the guy. The masked subordinate also let out a yelp in return and fell to his knees. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" By now the poor fellow was hunched over like he was tempted to kiss your feet.

You understood being a member of the Yakuza was all high and mighty and what not, but you didn't mean to pretty much give this random dude more of a stroke than he did you!

"Hey, hey. It's all good. You just almost gave me a heart attack," you eased with your hands waving in a frenzy. After giving him a breather, he regained what composure he had left. Although his voice had little to show for it. "Actually, I-I was looking for you." He was looking for you?

"Over-Overhaul said that he needs you in his office." Hearing this brought your brows to a crease. "What for?" you asked. Since when did he want to see you specifically? "I don't—I'm not sure. All I know is that he said it's urgent." God, was he having another germ tantrum?

You sighed and patted the trembling man on his shoulder before passing him. "Alright then. Thanks for passing the message. I guess I'll see you around." The stranger hesitantly bobbed his head at you and rolled in the opposite direction.

After what felt like hours, you finally ended up at Overhaul's door. You knocked rhythmically. That always seemed to get on his nerves, but he always knew it was you. "...Come in, Y/n," you heard him grumble from inside.

"Sup," you greeted casually as you shut the door behind you. "Don't act as if we're pals. Take a seat." He was sitting on his couch with his fingers intertwined as always. Like some sort of evil mastermind, which he kind of was.

You plopped on the couch across from him. You could tell he didn't like it by the way his face scrunched up. You decided to straighten up before he got pushed enough to commit yet another homicide.

"You said you needed me?" you asked. Overhaul nodded and allowed his elbows to prop against his knees. "Indeed. I'm sure that you're aware of the Mcdonald's located about two miles down, yes?" You scratched the back of your ear in confusion. "Sure I do. Why?" It's not like he actually wanted Mcdonald's or anything. Maybe he had a grudge against one of the employees there.

Suddenly, a disturbing gargling noise snapped you from your thoughts. Was that, wait was that his stomach?? He coughed awkwardly into his glove and continued on with the conversation.

"As I was saying. I'd like to make a request." Oh boyo. "A request...for food?" As if on cue, Overhauls stomach howled at the very mention of the word. You couldn't hold in the laughter spewing from your mouth. "So, what would you like to order?" There was an uncomfortable pause and then he spoke. "Ten piece chicken nugget Happy Meal. And make sure to get extra caramel for my apples."

'OH MY GOD HE'S AN ELITE MEMBER OF ONE OF THE RAREST GANGS IN JAPAN WHO CAN LITERALLY BLOW PEOPLE UP WITH THE TOUCH OF HIS HANDS AND HE WANTS A DANG HAPPY MEAL THAT IS SO GOSH DAMN ADORABLEEOWOJSH.'