*road trip*

so i was watching the live action version of the cat in the hat today. i am 15 years old and i have to say that movie deliberately petrified me :')

and i thought i'd add this little song cuz i love this guy sm and it kinda fits w/ the theme too

"I cannot believe we are actually doing this," grumbled Chisaki from the of the back of the car. You poked your head out from the passenger side and gave him a dirty look. "Shut up and finish packing the stuff in the trunk. I put this as one of my New Year's Resolutions, so there's no going back," you said, shoving another bag in the car. The agitated brunette merely scoffed and rolled his eyes softly at you.

To reduce some of the confusion, a couple of months ago (aka New Years), you thought a wholesome road trip to the countryside with Chisaki was a good New Year's Resolution, so that's exactly what you planned. However, there were a few minor issues. First, there was his job. Luckily for you, you didn't work your shifts on the weekends. On the other hand, Chisaki was a fulltime freakin' supervillain, so it wasn't easy convincing him to take a few days off. Second, it was just making him go in general.

Not only did your hot germaphobe boyfriend hate taking time off, he despised nature. It was something he couldn't control, completely out of his hands. Said it wasn't something he could "dominate over." You hoped that getting the control freak out more would help give him a bit of a breather for once. If anything, you just hoped he'd have a decent time with you.

Moving back to the present, the two of you finished loading the car and prepared for the long drive ahead. Chisaki started the engine and took out one of his many collections of Little Trees. You know, the scented thingies to hang in your car and make it smell gosh dang dope? "Seriously?" you laughed. "What? You know I can't go anywhere without these. Especially on a road trip," he replied has he hung it up with a pleased smile on his face, hidden by his black surgical mask. "Let's do this!" you cheered with anticipation. With that, your long and beautiful journey began.

"I gotta pee," Chisaki groaned within the first hour of driving. "You've gotta be kidding me," you said in disbelief. "Don't blame me, I drank too many fluids this morning," the man huffed as he flicked your forehead. "Remember when I said to go ahead and use the bathroom before we left?" He nodded as he kept his eyes on the road. "Yes and I did exactly that." You decided to shrug it off mentioned there was a gas station nearby. He shuddered. Oh, yeah. Adding to his personal list of the things he hated, he disliked gas stations with a passion. At that moment, it was either his bladder or his satisfaction.

He went with his satisfaction. He drove by the gas station you mentioned, earning a confused glare from you. "I thought you had to pee?" you asked. "I'll hold it in," he replied, still fixated on the road. "You know, by the time you have to release your bladder, we'll already be out of the city," you warned. He glanced at you with a brow raised. "And?" You facepalmed. "And there won't any places to stop at other than using the great outdoors as your toilet."
"Can we go home?" he pleaded, his voice shaken. "Nope. It's either the gas station or Mother Nature." In the end, he finally chose the gas station.

"It's c-cold," complained your boyfriend. The light of day was already gone, leaving the moon alone with all of the stars to keep it company. "Y-you'll get over it," you shivered. The two of you were bundled up in your sleeping bags and blankets. You checked your phone. "It's 11:18," you muttered. "I have a feeling this night's going to go by very slowly," Chisaki grumbled. You both knew you weren't going to get much sleep, so he decided to start a conversation.

"Why couldn't we rent a motel room or something?" He couldn't see it, but you rolled your eyes. "I don't think there are any motels around t-to stay at." Damn, it was cold. You suddenly felt pressure against your back. You rolled over, only to see Chisaki's face mere inches from your own. "W-what are—"
"You must be cold, right?" he cut you off as he nuzzled into you. You impulsively scooted closer to him as you gathered up as much warmth as you could find. After several minutes of trying to embrace each other's body heat, you were both left empty handed. "This isn't working," he huffed in annoyance. Your body trembled as a response.

He then sat up and unzipped his sleeping bag. "Unzip your sleeping bag," he ordered. You did so without question and cradled your arms. "Chisaki, what are you doing?" you whined. "Come here." You sighed and crawled over to him. You then realized that he wanted to share the same sleeping bag. "Will I f-fit?" He softly took ahold of your wrist and pulled you into his cocoon of warmth.
"Are you comfortable?" he asked with his iron hard arms wrapped around your waist. "Yeah. Thanks," you whispered. Drowsiness finally began to sweep over your senses once you finally found comfort. You both fell asleep soon after.

And then you woke up. At 2:09 in the morning. Deciding that you probably weren't going to be able to go back to sleep, you did your very best not to wake your sleeping prince as you struggled out of his insanely strong grasp. You put on your coat and scarf and carefully opened the car door. You looked around the landscape before you and sat in the dewy, fresh spring grass. You hugged your knees into your chest as you sat with a storm of thoughts swirling around.

Something finally caught your eye and your gaze slowly drifted upward. You gasped in amazement at all of the millions of dazzling stars in the sky and immediately ran back to the car. "Chisaki. Hey! Wake up," you whisper-yelled. "What the Hell do you want?" You pouted and climbed in the vehicle. "You gotta see the stars! They're gorgeous." You grinned as you proceeded to shake his shoulders. "Baby, please come back to bed," he rasped. "I'll come back to bed once you look at the stars with meeee." He already knew this side of you was a force to be reckoned with. So with great reluctance, the exhausted brunette lifted himself up and followed you out of the car.

"You're still in your sleeping bag?"
"I prefer not freezing to death, thank you very much." You scoffed and directed your sights back on the starry night sky above you. "Oh, look! It's the Little Dipper," you exclaimed excitedly. Hearing this, Chisaki looked up. You could tell by the sudden glimmer in his eyes, that the sky truly was breathtaking. "Y/n," he stated, "I don't know when, hopefully soon. But when I get everything sorted out and am finally able to leave my past behind, I will make you my wife." HOW CAN HE SAY THIS KINDA SHIT SO CASUALLY WTFF

You were so in shock that you were utterly speechless. "O-ok..." Chisaki snatched your waist and held you impossibly close before he shared one of his many knee-buckling kisses with you. At that moment, there were no other people, no animals, nothing in the world other than you, your germaphobe lover, and the millions of billions of stars.

"Can we sleep now?"
"Oh my God."

HAPPY NEW YEAR OH MY—
while every teenager i know is prolly having a blast rn, i'm sitting on my kitchen floor eating cookies and milk thinking about how much of a mess my 2019 was

i just wanted to thank you gorgeous ppl for your love and support. ever since i started uploading my stories you guys always gave me fantastic feedback 🥺🥺💕💕

like seriously tho i always feel so frickin happy whenever i get a sweet/hilarious comment or a vote for these one shots. honestly i don't think i deserve awesome ppl like you. but thank you for getting me through the year anyway :')

k i'm tired asf i should probably get off this dirty floor and take a shower and go sleepy sleeps