*trance*

so i was reading some of your comments and a lot of you requested a glimpse pt. 2, and i decided to make it a little backwards where y/n actually walks in on chisaki instead😳

you already know ima thoroughly enjoy typing this ahah

oh yea and i also attempted to draw mr germy from reference so now whenever i open up the first page in my sketchbook, my heart goes📈

"No way, I'm not helping you set up a surprise party! The only surprise i'm giving that jerk is a punch in the face," Rappa remarked rather honestly. "Come on, Rappa. It's Overhaul's birthday. Can't you at least have some decency to celebrate it with him??" Of course you were asking too much from the guy. But he was your last shot! Everyone else seemed to politely decline, even Chrono. They all claimed that they were either busy or just didn't like the Mafia leader. You even tried asking Eri of all people, who unsurprisingly was enthusiastically against the idea.

You supposed it had to be just you, this year. Not saying that it would be awkward or anything. In fact, you, Kurono, and Chisaki were all best friends. Sure, his dream of breaking down society by permanently taking away quirks and rising up to be the top crime organization kind of sucked. But that didn't scare you off. Selfishly thinking, you were actually a bit happy that no one was joining in. That way, Chisaki would probably have more respect for you!

After considering some thought, you exited the bathroom (yes, you just got done taking a massive dump) and ran to retrieve Chisaki's gift.

"Gosh damn, I see this guy every day and I can never remember where his office is," you grumbled incoherently. After about a couple minutes of winding through the confusing hallways, you finally ended up at his door. You knocked, hoping that he wasn't there. He wasn't, thank God. You tried the doorknob, which was locked. Who just randomly keeps their office locked?! You sighed and tried to think of a contingency plan. Bingo! There was a small chance of him being in his bedroom. As much as the workaholic he was, there were rare occasions where he just went to his room other than to sleep or bathe.

The only question was, where the hell was it?! If finding his office was hard, then how could you possibly know where Chisaki's bedroom was? Ah, screw it. It wasn't like you didn't have time on your hands.

Five minutes. It took you nearly five minutes to find it. "Please don't be locked, please don't be locked, please don't be locked," you pleaded. You cheered triumphantly to realize that it wasn't. It was dark in there. "Chi-Chisaki?" you whispered loudly. No response. Phew. You opened the door fully and invited yourself into his private space. The first thing that hit your nose was the fragrance of lavender. You savored the sweet aroma.

His bed, which was made perfectly, had a set of folded clothes set flat on top of his comforter. Same old tie, same trousers, dress shirt; the only things missing was the green jacket and tennis shoes. You couldn't hold back the sudden urge to explore each and every nook and cranny in the room. His drawers were filled with the exact same clothes he always wore. His closet had multiple racks of green-feathered jackets and shoes.

"I wonder if he has any porn...." What's wrong with being a little curious? Of course, to the average eye, you would look like some sort of sick stalker. People would be amazed at lengths others could go to in order to learn more about their crush.

You peeked underneath his mattress and bedframe. You ended up in failure. Your heart leaped out of your throat when you heard the distinct sound of the doorknob click. You ducked under the bed in a desperate attempt to hide with the present. Wait. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT YOU LEFT IT ON THE BED. THIS WAS GOING HORRIBLY WRONG. And that was only the beginning.