*mistletoe*

k so i started writing this on christmas eve and now it's the day after. but do i care? nah

"Oh my God I am going to die. I AM GOING TO DIE," you cried in distress. Today was Christmas Eve and here you sat, notepad in hand, and head resting on the table. Christmas was tomorrow and you had absolutely no clue what Chisaki wanted as a present. You had attempted to jot down some ideas on what your germaphobe boyfriend would like, but the guy was just so damn hard to please.

"Uh, Y/n? Are you alright?" questioned Chrono as he entered the room. W a i t.

"Chrono," you exclaimed. You jumped from your seat and ran over to the cloaked man. "Yes..?"
"You and Chisaki are close, right?" you blasted. He merely shrugged his shoulders. "If not threatening to blow me up means close, then yes." Good enough. You pulled out your notepad and showed it to him. "I need your advice. Would he like any of these as a present?" you asked.

After examining the rather short list, Chrono shook his head in dismay. "Unless you're giving him hand sanitizer as a gag gift, I don't really think someone should be giving their boyfriend this stuff for Christmas." Your shoulders slumped in dread. This was hopeless. Chrono continued, "If it's advice you want, try to give him something from the heart. Something that shows how much you love him. I think he'd like that." Something from the heart...

"OH MY GOD CHRONO THANK YOUUU," you shouted as you began to bounce up and down foolishly. "For...what exactly?" He asked, completely oblivious. "I know what I'm giving Chisaki for Christmas! But I'll need your help to make it work."
The tall man before you stood there in contemplation before nodding his head. Thus, you discussed the plan you had put together.

that evening

"Explain to me why we have to do this every year?" groaned Rappa from the floor. "Because it's tradition to hand out a gift on Christmas Eve," Chrono responded with a sigh. The muscled maniac humphed and crossed his arms. "This is stupid."

One by one, the Yakuza members gathered around in a circle on the floor. Chisaki, however, remained on the couch in silence. "Alrighty, let's sta—" Setsuno was suddenly cut off by the Yakuza leader. "No. We're not starting without Y/n." Chrono scratched his neck sheepishly. "Actually, Y/n won't be joining us tonight. She said she came down with a stomach bug," he informed. Chisaki's eyes narrowed and glowed a mild amber. "And why didn't she tell me this?"

Chrono's shoulders tensed at the man's sudden change in attitude. "She didn't want to make you worry, so she requested that I relay the word back to you." The feeble lie seemed to convince him, but that didn't make his mood any lighter. Chrono spoke once more, "She also put together a present for you. It's over there, under the tree." Hearing this made Chisaki direct his face over to the rather large bright red box nestled in the corner. A ghost of a smile rested on his face, though it was hidden away as quickly as it appeared.

Chisaki sighed in defeat and beckoned Chrono to bring it over to him. "What's taking so long, stick boy?" Rappa commented impatiently. Chrono huffed at the man and struggled to pick up the massive present. "It's heavy..." That little—

A loud thud could be heard from inside the box, causing Chrono to yelp in pain. "Sorry," he muttered. After gently placing the gift in front of him, Chisaki took a moment to examine the exterior design of the wrapping. Everything was wrapped and folded flawlessly. Not a seam or tear could be seen on the large package. He had a feeling that he was going to like this.

Chisaki tended to the paper gingerly, not daring to rip the festive wrapping. Finally, Rappa got so upset that he immediately snatched the gift and tore it open. "Damn, you open Christmas presents like an old hag!" Shit. "Rappa, quit it you dumbass," panicked Chrono.

What you were kinda expecting but didn't at the same time was for Rappa to take the box in his hands and proceed to shake it. Upside down. Making you spill out onto the floor like an uninvited homeless person. "Uhhh...surprise?" You were sprawled on the ground making jazz hands at your boyfriend as everyone in the room remained absolutely silent. "Y/n...?" The brunette before you was utterly speechless. "What the hell is going on? I thought you were sick," Chisaki demanded.

You straightened the cute bow you tied around your waist. "My plan was to, uh...be your Christmas present." Hearing yourself say that made you cringe a little. Everyone in the group began to cackle except for Tengai and Chisaki, who in fact was still stunned by your clumsy entrance. Thank you Rappa :))

"Y/n, a word please." Oh, God he was pissed. But at what?? Everyone observed as he snatched your wrist and practically dragged you out into the empty hallway.

A knot formed in your stomach as you felt Chisaki's sharp eyes roam over you. Just wtf was he thinking right now? Sweat dripped from your forehead once he began to step closer. Before you could become sandwiched between him and the wall, you held your arms up in surrender. "Look, I'm really sorry, Chisaki! I-I didn't know what you wanted for Christmas, so I thought—"
"Wait, you think I'm angry?" he questioned obliviously. You shrugged your shoulders.

"I mean, your whole demeanor kinda says so." In realization, the man backed away. "My apologies," he said, scratching the back of his neck. You shook your head in denial and proceeded to look down at your feet awkwardly. "Um, so...do you like your present?" You felt the tips of your ears burn. Chisaki chuckled softly and pulled you into his arms. "Yes, I love my present," he replied while holding you closer, if that was even possible. "I actually have a present for you, as well." Your eyes brightened. To be honest, you weren't really expecting anything from him.

With an index finger pointed up, your gaze wandered to the ceiling. You gasped and looked at your lover with crimson cheeks. "M-mistletoe??" spluttered. How did you not see that before? Chisaki smiled behind his mask, speaking of which. He unhooked each strap oh so slowly, making you stand there impatiently. That teasing bastard. "Dammit, Chisaki just kiss me." The Yakuza boss grinned coyly before tearing his mask away and swooping you into a passionate kiss. He let his mask fall to the floor so he could hold you with both hands.

It didn't take long for the kiss to grow heated. His lips draped over your own so tenderly, yet with such longing. He then moved to your neck, making sure not to leave any skin untouched. You let out a quiet moan once he reached the sweet spot of your neck. Aaaand then the door swung open. "Rappa?!" you squeaked.

"EITHER GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE OR GO GET A ROOM," he bellowed before slamming the door. Chisaki groaned in annoyance and lifted his head. "That damn idiot has to ruin the moment," he huffed. You giggled and took ahold of his hand. "Come on, let's go inside." He nodded while reaching for his mask. You were about to open the door when Chisaki spun you around and gave your lips another desperate peck.

He leaned into your ear and whispered, "Just so you know, Y/n. We have unfinished business to take care of later." You nodded in a daze as he pulled away. "And that stays on," he said, pointing to the bow wrapped around your waist. You gulped.

"I think it's best we don't keep them waiting," he sighed and opened the door. Let's just say there was a certain addition to Chisaki's present for you later that night.

so yesterday was a doozy

my brothers dog frickin ran away (they found him btw) and he still doesn't know it was bc of me :)))))
complete accident i swear