Introduction

Ok I feel like I should start from the beginning, I was born on the 20th May 2001 I have a 21 year old sister called Hannah and a younger brother called James who is 13. We grew up in a small town called New Milton. Even though it's called New Milton it's still old and shitty. So I have known I am gay since I was 12/13 but that will be told later in the story. I officially came out last year to everyone at school but my mum only found out last month, she was very excepting and I love her for that but the only reason she found out was because of the bullying. At school all of my friends turned on me even the year 7's bully me and they are 4 years younger than me. Last night I decided I had had enough of it all so I found some painkillers and took 10 from the packet sent my mum a text saying I love her then took the tablets. I don't actually know what happened next but here I am 11 hours later writing here on my blog so I guess it didn't go to plan...

After I got discharged from the hospital I went home to find my dad standing on the drive with a suitcase (my mum and dad split up when I was 2 but it was on good terms, they weren't married and my nan was sick in America so my dad had to move over there to look after her) I stood there in disbelief as I hadn't seen my dad since my nans funeral 6 years ago (he didn't know I was gay so didn't know why i tried to kill myself) I just walked over to him didn't say a word and hugged him and with that I started to cry. He breaks the silence with the words 'it's okay Max daddy's here now and that made me cry more. Once I had finished crying we went inside and sat round the table me dad and mum, mum knew why I tried to do it but dad didn't so i had to explain to dad but without him finding out that I'm gay so lucky enough for my mum had it covered and started going on about this girl and how she sent fake nudes around the school of me. It was amazing as dad believed it all! After mum explained it all I ask dad why he's got a suitcase and he replies 'mum and I think it would be best if you move to America and live with me' I instantly say yes as I think moving to a place where nobody knows me is the best thing to do.