The Kiss?

'Carson I've known you 5 days, we barely know each other, do you really think it's the best idea to kiss. I mean like what if one of us likes it and one doesn't? It would be so awkward!'
'Ok max I guess you don't have the balls to kiss me and well we both know that I do as you got a nice rub of them earlier' we both start laughing then Carson looked at me with a innocent smile and a sparkle in his eye and kissed me on the lips nothing special just a simple peck. But holy shit it was good! We stood in silence for about 20 seconds but then Carson broke the silence by saying 'see it wasn't that hard was it' I quickly reply with 'the kiss may not have been hard but your dick sure as hell is' Carson blushed and told me to fuck off. We started playing on my PlayStation and talking about WWE a new WWE game came out last month called WWE 2k17 I had seen some YouTube videos on it and it looked really good, especially the My Career Mode the Denk ops does on his channel. So we started talking about Christmas and what we want as it's only 2 weeks away. Carson wants a new pair of shoes and some Calvin Klein after shave and money and I want the new WWE game a new coat as it's really cold in Spokane and lots of chocolate because chocolate is BAE. My dad calls me downstairs so I leave Carson alone in my room. I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen where my dad is preparing dinner, I don't know why but he started apologising for not being there for me mum and my siblings. I literally told him to shut the fuck up and that me moving here was the best thing that has ever happened to me. He then starts laughing 'what does my little Maxi have a girlfriend?' I hadn't heard anyone call me Maxi in like 3 years, it's what the football (soccer) team use to call me before I quit. I told him to fuck off again we both again laughed he then told me that to make up for all the Christmases he had missed he was going to fly mum Hannah and James out for Christmas. This will be the first Christmas together in 6 years! Anyway I went back upstairs to find Carson smiling lots and I didn't know why. 'Max you know how you want WWE 2k17 for Christmas?' I responded with 'yes?' Carson said with a huge smile on his face 'Well I just bought it for you with my own money so merry Christmas!!' I was in shock and had no words all I could do was wrap my arms around him and squeeze him. We started playing the game and it was amazing! The first match we did was John Cena Vs Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) in a hell in a cell match at wrestlmaina. Unfortunately I lost but we kept playing till dinner time. My dad called us down for burgers at about 6:43 as soon as he yelled up the stairs I was running down them so I could finally get the taste of heaven that I had missed so much! As soon as I sat down I had the burger in my mouth and as soon as some of the burger sauce had slid down my throat I let out a very loud moan of approval, Carson and my dad started laughing at me this was until Carson took a bite and as soon as he swallowed 'holy shit Mr Stone this is amazing!!' My dad instantly glared at him, Carson looked scared and said 'I'm so sorry for swearing sir' my dad bursted with laughter 'I don't give a fuck if you swear I just wanted to see your reaction but please call me Dan not Mr stone. I have already told you this, it sounds way too formal.' Carson now laughed 'ok sorry dan' the rest of diner flew past but that could have something to do with the fact that I was eating so quickly! Carson and I headed back upstairs and played on my new game. He then looks over at me. 'So what did you think about the kiss maxi?'