He's Famous?

Recap as its be a FUCKING long time since I updated: Carson and max kissed but haven't spoken about it yet, they are both still playing on Max's PS4 the last thing that was said was Carson asking max about the kiss.....

'What did I think? Well it was the worse kiss I've ever had...' before I could finish Carson cut me off 'oh well I guess it's really awkward now, I will call my mum and get her to come pick me up, I'm sorry' I'm now in shock as I didn't expect him to take it so badly. 'Wait Cars don't go. You didn't let me finish.' He wasn't paying any attention to what I was saying and was walking towards the door but just as he got there I slammed it shut looked him straight in his amazing sparkling eyes and kissed his beautiful red lips once we finally broke the kiss I said 'it was the worst kiss because it was my first kiss so it had to be the worst...' Carson just looks at me trying not to laugh 'oh ffs maxi you had me worried' at this point on WWE i pin his character and kiss him in real life until the ref had made the 3 count then I instantly pull away 'ha I win bitch' I burst into laughter so does he but out of nowhere jumps on me and pins me down 'do you really win? I think I do because I'm the one who gets to kiss you!' With that he plants a kiss on me after about 30 seconds he pulls away and gives me enough time to flip him on to his back and pin him down and kiss him after about 2 minutes I let him go and he managed to regain his breath he's said 'God this is the best night of my life' this brings a tear to my eye 'really Cars do you mean that?' He looks up and kisses me on the forehead 'nobody has ever made me feel this special, I think I really love you max.' It's weird how one conversation can change your whole life. And making one small decision can make such a huge impact. Like if I didn't sit next to Carson on the bus we definitely wouldn't be sat here and probably wouldn't be friends. Just remember every decision you make in life has a huge impact on tomorrow. 'Carson it's getting a bit hot in here do you wanna go for a swim? 'Um yeah sure but I don't have any trunks, so what would I wear? This was also the case for me. 'Well I'm just gonna wear my boxers just do the same unless you know there designer haha' 'well actually they are Calvin's so they are designer but I don't mind getting them wet'
'Ok I will go ask my dad for a couple of towels, i will be back in a second'
When I got back to the room Carson was standing there with his hand in his pants with nothing else on
I think I surprised his as he jumped when I opened the door. 'Oh sorry max I needed to do some rearranging if you know what I mean haha' he seemed kind of embarrassed 'don't sweat it dude, I don't mind we are dudes and we got to do what dudes got to do. Now if your done jacking off over my 6 pack I would like to go for a swim before it gets dark' I then showed him the way to the pool and as I get outside I get a Snapchat from matt saying, 'hey dude, I miss you, what u up 2?' So I take this picture of Carson

 Now if your done jacking off over my 6 pack I would like to go for a swim before it gets dark' I then showed him the way to the pool and as I get outside I get a Snapchat from matt saying, 'hey dude, I miss you, what u up 2?' So I take this pictu...

And caption it 'Just chilling in the pool with my friend from America.'
Matt quickly responds with 'haha funny joke that's Carson Lueders do you really expect me to believe you?
I am in a state of confusion I quickly reply 'how do you know him?' While I wait for a reply I ask Carson if he knows a guy called Matt Stewart and he just looked blankly at me suddenly matt replies, 'he's like a famous singer on YouTube. I look up in shock 'Carson do you have a YouTube channel?' He looks up from the pool 'yeah, why?' I just stand there in shock 'um my only friend from England is apparently a fan of yours, why didn't you tell me?' Carson now looked surprised 'well I guessed you already knew and that's why you sat with me on the bus.' I now jump into the pool 'well famous or not you are perfect to me' with that I plant a kiss on him.