Using Washing Up Liquid

'Hey Bro you ok?' Carson says as i walk up the bus towards him
'Yeee I'm good mate, you?
'Yeah I'm good have you done the maths homework for Mrs Jones?'
'Oh shit I forgot I'm screwed'
'Well lucky for you Max I have 2 as my printer printed an extra.'
'Fuck me Carson your a life saver'
'Ok I will' he said with a wink
He hands me the sheet of paper and I put it in my bag. Yesterday we got told about a Christmas talent show and I was thinking about entering because I can kinda rap but I don't know if I should.
So I decided to ask him if he thinks i should enter. So we start talking and he mentions a couple of really talented people who will enter. He said there is a really good artist called Tegan who draws my little pony. a Michael Jackson impersonator called Phoebe a comedian called Darcie a par-core group called motion par core and also another singer which is him. When he said this I felt a flame rush through my body as I will be competing against my best friend. But then I have a flash of inspiration. Why don't we team up? I was just about to ask him when we got to tutor but he sits on the other side of the class so I couldn't. Nothing really happened in tutor but soon it was Food tech and Carson and I sat next to each other. This week we were making jam tarts but I didn't have any ingredients as it was my first lesson so I just helped Carson, we started talking about the talent show and I asked him what he was going to sing and he said he has an original song that he's going to debut. He then asked me the same thing I replied with 'I was going to ask you if you wanted to do a duet with me and sing Love The Way You Lie by Rhianna and Eminem but it's fine I will just do something else. Are you like really good at singing or something cus like you have an original song and shit.' Carson looked slightly confused 'what didn't you know I could sing? I now am confused 'no?' Carson now looked really relieved 'OMG that is actually amazing, I think you are the first person who wants to be my friend without knowing about my music.'
'What about everyone we sit with at lunch?'
He seemed upset and sadly replied 'they didn't like me until I started singing, nobody did....'
'Can I I hear you sing?' I ask
'Yeah sure'
'Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie'
'WOW' was all I could say
He starts laughing 'bro I'm not that good now come on do the rap'
'Fine ahaha'
'I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife, in my windpipe
I can't breathe, but I still fight, while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight
High off of love drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer
I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown
She resuscitates me, she fucking hates me,
And I love it, wait
Where you going, I'm leaving you
No you ain't, come back
We're running right back, here we go again
It's so insane 'cause when it's going good, it's going great
I'm Superman, with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad, it's awful
I feel so ashamed, I snapped, who's that dude
I don't even know his name, I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again, I guess I don't know my own strength'
'Holy shit you make MattyB look shit' Carson said
'MattyB? Who's that' I respond
Carson just laughs.
We carry on cooking, Carson doesn't like strawberry so he used lemon curd and it tastes sooooo good. We put the tarts In the oven so we started washing up and Carson used a bit too much washing up liquid and there were bubbles everywhere so much so that he took a hand full and blew it in my face so I quickly did the same to him then Mrs Sims walks over little did I know she is really good friends with Carson as she is only 23 and a legend and she gets two hand fulls of bubbles and splats one on my head and one one Carson's then tells us to go clean up a she will keep an eye on our food.
While we were walking to the toilet I asked Carson if he had any nicknames he didn't so I have decided to call him Cars (not pronounced cars like a car but his name without on) he just laughed and called me strange. We got to the bathroom and as soon as we got through the door he turned and locked it. Before i could ask why he locked it he was taking his top off. What could this mean? Is he making a move on me?