Mum???

So I go to reception and wait for Carson, while I was waiting I called my dad up and asked him to bring in my PE kit as I have PE after school and football after that, just as I hang up the phone Carson races round the corner and runs straight up to me saying 'sorry sorry sorry I forgot to come get you' I said that it didn't matter as long as he doesn't forget me at lunch I don't mind. So we walk out into the courtyard and lots of people were staring at me and it made me feel very uncomfortable but I took nothing of it and continued walking and talking, we finally stop at a group of people and Carson introduces me then we both sit down, I felt kinda awkward as I didn't know what the other boys were talking about I think it was something about WWE what ever that is haha one girl in the group was looking at me then whispered to her friend and then they both laughed, it turns out that the girl that was looking at me is a lesbian called Fay and she was talking to her girlfriend Mae the rest of the group consists of another girl called Abi and two boys Brandon and Chris. Suddenly Brandon asked me if I watch WWE and I look confused and say 'is that a type of porn or something? Everyone was laughing even the girls Carson breaks the laughter by telling me that I have to go to his house after football and he will show me, I wasn't quite sure what it was but I just said ok and asked everyone what lesson they had next. Everyone has English so I ask if anyone is in E2 luckily enough Fay was so we walked over to English and talked about general stuff like how long the group have been friends and other stuff then out of nowhere she just says 'Max I know your gay and I know you like Carson and don't try deny it because you will just dig yourself a hole that you won't be able to get out of ' I just look at her in shock she then says 'well do you' I quickly respond with 'what no, I've known him for literally 3 hours.... and I'm not even gay' she just laughs and continues walking. Once we get to the class I introduced myself to Mr Vail and sit down next to Fay. We are studying Romeo and Juillet. It could be worse as in England we were studying poetry. Mr Vail is really strict so I didn't have much time to talk to her but I think we could be quite good friends. After English I walked to Biology where I knew nobody so I just sat in the corner waiting for the time to pass, suddenly my phone starts buzzing and everyone starts looking at me I look at my phone. It was my mum.... something has happened but I can't open the text without being caught.