What Is WWE?

It was kinda awkward in the car on the way back to his. But we got to his house and wow I thought my new house was big but his house made mine look like a one bedroom apartment! So we went inside and he showed me around and introduced me to his family and OMG I love his dog! After that we went to his game room and started to play on his PS4 we played FIFA I was winning every game and I think he was getting bored so I said sorry about crying in the changing room and that it's just been hard moving away from my family. He said it was fine so we just started talking about random stuff and how I've found my first day then I suddenly remembered that Carson was going to show me what WWE is so I ask him and he pulls out a DVD and puts it in and the first thing it says is 'this is rated M for mature and is not suitable for kids' so I instantly think it is porn but I was wrong it was called the DVD was called Wrestlemania 17 it turns out WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment and it's really cool we watched a match with like 6 people it was called a 'Tag Team Triple Threat TLC match' which means there are 3 teams of two people and the winners are the team that get the championships that are hanging 20 feet above the ring by climbing a ladder. The winners were Edge and Christian and the match was so cool! One person got rugby tackled from the top of the ladder ngl I thought he was dead. Anyway after that we had dinner which was BBQ ribs which is my favourite and holy shit I don't know what Carson's mum put on them but it was FUCKING amazing like wow!!! After diner We went up to Carson's bedroom and pretended to do a WWE match it was fun because he has a trampoline bed which was king size so there was a lot of room to do moves on each other it was such a laugh. There was one point where he jumped on my back and I felt his balls press against my back and his boner. I just started laughing and said god that was a HARD hit luckily for me he understood the joke and laughed it off. It all ended when I hit him with my new finisher I made called 'Laying down the Law' its where you do a front flip and land stomach first on the other guy. Afterwards we both laid there and started talking about random stuff until it was time for me to go home.
The next rest of the week was kinda boring until Friday......