The Start Of School

So here we are 5 short days after the attempt to end my own life in a new school which is in a new town in a new country in a new continent. What could possibly go wrong ahah. In America people get the bus to school and to me this is going to be like one of the hardest things to do because I'm scared shitless that I will sit in someone's seat. So the bus pulled up to the stop where I was the only person standing there the doors open and I step on and see a very full bus and the driver says 'there should be one seat left have fun finding it England' not going to lie but when the cunt called me 'England' it made me kinda butt hurt (Fay that's your reference for the chapter) soon enough I had got to the end of the bus and there it was the one empty seat it was a window seat so I had to ask the boy to move up or let me in, he looked a couple of years younger than me and was very cute.

He didn't look at me he just stood up and said 'You can have the window seat' so I sat down and found myself staring at him I don't know why but I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He then looks up from his phone and looks straight at me. 'I've never seen you on the bus before, are you new?' He says. 'Yeah it's my first day. My names Max, what's yours?' 'I'm Carson nice to meet you. What grade are you in?' 'Um 10th grade I think? In England we just call it years and I was in year 11 but I think it's different in America?' I replied with slight confusion. 'Ok so when is your birthday then?'
'My birthday is the 20th of May' I didn't really know why he wanted to know that but ok haha.
Carson then said 'What year, I'm trying to work out what grade your in and Jesus your making it hard work haha' I started laughing and a few people turned and looked at me one of them recognised me and yelled 'OMG England is on the bus guys!!!' After that died down Carson and i went back to the conversation and I say 20th May 2001 Carson then confirmed that I was in 10th grade which is the same grade as him, I was quite shocked at this because I was convinced he was younger than me by at least a year. He asked what my timetable looked like but I hadn't got it yet so he asked if I knew what form I was in so I say yes my form leader is Mrs Jones. At this moment his eyes lit up and I knew what he was about to say and that was 'No way, so am I' it turns out Carson was ill on Friday so he wasn't in that's why he didn't recognise me.

We arrive at school and walk in to our form together and walk straight up to Miss and ask if we can go get my timetable and if Carson can show me where all my class rooms are and lucky for us she said yes.
Carson took me to reception and got me to ask for my timetable and the lady printed one off and placed it on the desk in front of us and said have a nice day, to me that was strange as the receptionist at my old school were twats who hate kids. I took my timetable and showed Carson, he immediately highlighted all of the lessons we have together.

 I took my timetable and showed Carson, he immediately highlighted all of the lessons we have together

I hope I get along with Carson especially as I'm with him for 11 hours and 45 minutes each week. Carson shows me around to all my classrooms are and then to the changing rooms so I knew where to go after lunch, while we were outside the changing rooms a man who I assume to Carson's PE teacher. He asks us what we are doing walking around school when we should be in our forms, Carson explains that I'm new and was showing me around so I don't get lost. The coach turns and looks at me and says in a sarcastic tone 'well son can you speak?' I bluntly reply with 'no I'm really dumb and haven't learned yet' he instantly snaps back 'how amazing a pussy English boy who probably wants to go roll around on the floor with the soccer team!' I just say 'actually I was thinking about joining the football team as I think I would be a good half back' the coach seemed to be hiding a smirk from us and said 'ok I guess I will see you both after school then.' It turns out that Carson plays football and is the schools quarterback. At that moment the bell rang so we walked to maths,

we walked in and sat down then Mrs Jones walked in and it turns out she's my maths teacher as well as my form tutor. Mrs gave me books and told me to just sit back and listen as I might not understand what we are doing. However she was wrong. It was just basic solving equations and I had completed the sheet of 20 questions before she had finished explaining how to work it out so I sat there until she finished explaining then put my hand up and hear an ignorant pig called James say 'aww does England need extra help' a smugly respond with 'no actually I have finished the whole sheet'. 'Yeah but it's probably all wrong he snaps' Mrs Jones interrupts by saying 'Actually max has got 100% and has even corrected questions 4B so shut up and get on with your work.' Miss then said if I want I can help people so I pulled my chair up next to Carson and he is looking really confused so I got him to try working it out a different way and it worked really well.

After Maths Carson tells me to meet him outside the reception at brake so I'm not alone. Psychology just seemed to fly past and with that it was brake....