England Part 1

After Max's mum picks him and his dad up from the airport the first thing he does after getting in the car is text his friend Matt.

M=Matt
M=Max

M: Hey Matt! Just wanted to let you know that I have landed here and am on my way back home now let me know if you want to hang out later! And do some fun stuff if you know what I mean 😜.

M: Yeah I'm down to hang out and you're welcome to sleep over as well. Let me know when you get to your house so we can plan to do something fun!

M: Awesome! Can't wait to see you!

After the short drive from the airport to home Max goes in and hugs his family who haven't seen him in ages. They have a nice family brunch and Max loved the food so much that he almost ate the whole table full of food. After brunch Max headed over to Matt's house to hang out and sleep over. Max rings the doorbell and Matt's mom answers the door. "Hi Max welcome home Matt is in his room you can head up there". "Awesome thanks Mrs Stewart he told you I'm gonna be sleeping over right?" Max replies. "Yes he did we'll have dinner around 7 tonight, we're cooking brats and burgers on the grill tonight". Matt's mom says. "Awesome well I'm gonna go scare Matt since he doesn't know I'm here yet. Max says. "Sounds good I'm going to head to the store to pick up a few thing so I should be back around 6". "Alright we'll both be here watching TV". Max says and with that he heads upstairs to Matts room and as he gets to the door he barges in jumping on Matt who is lying in bed watching TV.

Matt freaks out slapping Max across the face. "What the hell bro why'd you have to scare the shit out of me lmao" "I thought it'd be funny lol" Max replies. " what do you wanna do?" Says Matt. "Well I thought we could do something like this". With that Max leans in and passionately kisses Matt on the lips. Matt kisses back with no hesitation and both are making out on his bed. Max takes off Matts shirt revealing his hot abs and body. Max moves down his body kissing his neck then sucking each nipple. With this Matt lets out a soft moan as Max starts kissing his abs. He starts undoing his belt, unbuttons his jeans and slowly takes them off revealing a growing cock in his underwear. Max looks up at Matt and he gets a nod of approval. With this Max removes his underwear showing a huge 7 inch rock hard cock. Max starts licking his tip then his shaft before fully putting all 7 inches into his mouth. Matt lets out a big moan as Max is now sucking his dick faster. "Keep sucking me off baby" says Matt. After about 5 minutes of Max sucking Matt he goes back up to kiss him as he gets flipped back first on the bed. Matt takes off Max's shirt showing a very hot and skinny chest. Matt starts going down Max's body before reaching his pants. He slowly takes off his pants and underwear and he's amazed to see a full 8 inch cock hard. "Wow you're so big" Matt says in amazement. As he starts licking his tip Max let's out a moan "aww baby suck me good and hard". Matt sucks him off for a good 10 minutes before Matt gets on top of him and inserts Max's dick in his ass. At first it hurts since it's his first time but after a couple minutes he gets used to it and gets a lot of pleasure moaning like crazy. "Fuck me faster baby" says Matt. With that Max stands up and has Matt get on his knees and fucks him hard from behind. After a few minutes Max gets the feeling he's gonna blow. "Ba-baby I'm gonna cum!" "Cum in my ass daddy" says Matt. This pushes Max over the edge as he shoots a good 8 loads of hot semen into his ass. "That felt so good baby" says Matt. "You're so tight I could fuck you all day" Max replies. "I know you could but now it's my turn to plow you". Matt saying as he turns Max on his chest and thrusts his big cock inside of Max. He lets out a big moan as Matt sticks all 7 inches in his ass. After a couple minutes Matt picks up speed thrusting faster and faster into Max's ass making him moan so loud the whole town could probably hear him. Luckily his mom had gone to the store so she wouldn't hear them. Max yells out "fuck me harder daddy fill my ass with your cum!" As he says that it pushes Matt over the edge and he shoots 6 big loads into Max's tight hole. "That felt so good baby I haven't had that since last week!" "You're so beautiful Max I loved every second of that". After their fucking session they both lie naked on Matt's bed watching TV until it is time for dinner. They both get dressed and head downstairs to eat. Both of them gaze at each other while eating and after they're done they clean up and head back upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed. When getting upstairs Matt asks Matt "do you want to take a shower together?" "I'd love too". Max replies and with that both boys get undressed and head into the bathroom. Matt starts the shower waiting till it gets warm and hops in with Max getting in right behind him. Matt starts getting hard just looking at Max's hot nude body. Max notices and gets on his knees and without a sound he starts sucking Matt's now hard 8 inch cock. Matt lets out a soft moan making sure his mom can't hear them. Max keeps sucking him off for a good 15 minutes and Matt says "I'm about to cum". Max keeps sucking him fast as he blows his seed all into Max's mouth. He swallows all of it and goes to kiss Matt. Both boys kiss each other hard before finishing their shower. "That was the most fun I've ever had" says Matt as they get out of the shower. "I know I can't believe I got to suck and fuck my best friend that was so much fun baby". With that they get out of the shower, get dried off and go into bed to watch TV. After about an hour of watching TV both boys drift off to sleep naked.