The Morning

I woke up first and went downstairs to make some breakfast, I see my dad sat out by the pool so I decide to go scare him. I slowly creeped up behind him and I hear he's on the phone, he seemed to be pissed off. I decided not to scare him because he's already gunna be annoyed. I walk up and sit next to him and ask if he was alright. He said he was but Mum and my brother and sister can't come for Christmas because they can't get passports in time after about 4 minutes of debating we came to the conclusion that we would go to England for Christmas. At this point I went back into the kitchen to make breakfast, I cooked sausage bacon beans and toast I plated it up and took it to my room where Carson was still asleep I slid onto the bed and jumped straight onto him waking him up and scaring him so much he screamed he turned his girly scream into a laugh as soon as he realised he was safe I gave him his breakfast and we ate. As he went to eat his sausage he licked it first and gave it a quick suck 'if you suck my dick like that I will love you forever' I say with a smirk on my face. He then took the whole 7 inch sausage in his mouth without gagging!!! 'Oh that feels good' he moans this starts to turn me on and he sees this so pulls the sausage out and bites it in half 'I hope I don't mistake you dick for a sausage.... it might hurt' after breakfast we went downstairs where Carson's Mum was waiting for him so we quickly ran upstairs and got his stuff I was about to walk out my door but he pulls my arm spinning me around where he stuck his tongue down my throat and grabbed my ass he moved his attention away from my mouth to my neck then my chest he stopped at the top of my shorts where he quickly pulled them down and kissed the end of my cock 'sorry I've got to go. He pulled my shorts up and gave me a kiss, 'wait before you go' I say 'what is it max?' 'Who knows your gay and are you going to tell them about us?' I ask 'Well I know, You know, your dad, Tegan and a girl you don't know called Jamie and I don't mind who we tell' he says as we walk downstairs. His Mum overheard 'tell who about what?' She asks 'about the fact that Carson and I are going to vid con together' I quickly responded. 'Ok that's cool with me, I guess I will see you on Friday then' she says as they walk out the door, I get a text from Carson 'thanks for not telling her x'