He Knows?

Carson continued to take his top off carefully making sure he didn't get any bubbles on it I just stood there in amazement, what was actually happening? I broke the silence 'Why are you taking your top off?
'Because i don't want to get my brand new designer shirt wet or soapy because it might stain it.' He replies.
'Ok but surely soap would get a stain out not make one? I ask, 'Yes but I'm not taking a chances.' With that he neatly folds the shirt and puts it on the side. 'Are your trousers designer?' I ask.
'No, why? I smile and take a handful of bubbles from my head 'I guess you won't mind me doing this then' and I slap him straight across the stomach, and sure enough the bubbles went everywhere! Carson gives me the biggest glare and is silent, I say sorry like 4 times. He then burst out with laughter 'hahaha you thought I was serious omg I literally don't care' I punch him in the arm 'what was that for?' He asks
'That was for making me feel bad, now do you want me to help you clean up your mess?'
'Well you are the one that made it' with that I tip my head over the sink and wipe the bubbles from my hair. I then get some tissue paper and start wiping out the bubbles from Carson's trousers while he wipes his stomach face and hair. The problem was that there was a large collection of bubbles on his crotch and I didn't know if I should wipe it or not. I decided to wipe it and if he says anything just say sorry.
So as I wipe I press quite hard so I can kinda get a feel but not make it look obvious. As I do it I look up almost looking for approval, he looks down smiles and says 'I knew it was all a plan so you can touch me up ahaha.' We both burst out laughing 'tbh I was right you are pretty small cus you are definitely hard under there' he then goes really red 'no I'm not it's only a semi so fuck off' he looked a mixture of mad and sad I now felt bad as he had shielded himself from me trying to cover up the bulge so I decided to go up behind him wrap my arms around him and whisper in his ear 'if it makes you feel any better I'm as hard as a rock' he starts laughing a bursts out saying 'well it's not like it's a pen pressing against my ass is it now back up from my ass before you get your fag dick inside me' not going to lie that slightly pissed me off so I spin him around look him straight in the eyes 'who you calling a fag?' Carson then started smiling 'what you think I don't know? It's not like your trying to hide it are you? I was kinda upset cus now I knew he would hate me. 'Ok you know my secret, don't worry I will delete your number, not sit next to you in class, I will go somewhere else at break and lunch and I won't speak to you ever again just please don't tell anyone I can't go through that shit again' he again just smiles at me 'you don't have to do any of that I just need you to do one thing for me.'
'Ok what is it' I quickly respond
'You have too.......