[S13] Episode 6: Benkei

The other man smiled as he cocked his revolver, "My name is..

Ryuji Benkei."

360° KENPACHIZOROKENSHIN!!!

Ally swung his Arc Sword around, violently slicing the clones in half before they had shot him with the gun. As the clones hit the ground, they faded and disappeared.

"Oh?" asked Benkei, "You were willing to sacrifice your life just so you could kill my clones? How bold of you. What were the chances of them blowing your head out? What were the chances that if they did, we could keep continuing to cause murders?

It's such a shame. My other dimensional counterparts are not made for this world. As such, they fade and dissipate once they make contact on the ground upon death."

"D-Dimensional counterparts?" asked Ally, confused and nervous on how to defeat this guy.

"Oh? You still don't understand my Key?" asked Benkei, "Being one of the three most powerful Feds under the Grand General, I possess an ability stronger than most people!

The ability to play around with dimensions!

In each Alpha Universe, there are multiple dimensions. I can pull out different dimensional counterparts from a different dimension with just the touch of my finger! Do you understand now, Ally Korblack? Or maybe you need some sort of demonstration?"

Benkei reached down to the roof of the building he was on and touched it with his finger. Slowly, a portal had opened, and a hand emerged from the portal. Another Benkei had appeared!

"There's also the ability to transfer knowledge throughout my other dimensional counterparts," smiled the other Benkei as he got out of the portal, closing it, "If two Benkei's were to be in the same dimension, we immediately share our minds and ideas. If the main Benkei dies, the other Benkei takes over for them!

Ally Korblack. Do you know what happened in my dimension?"

"N-no.." replied Ally hesitantly, trying to understand Benkei's abilities.

"I killed my own dimension's Ally Korblack," Benkei said, "He wasn't fast enough to dodge the revolvers that shot through his head."

"It's a shame though," added on the original Benkei, "Only the main dimension, this dimension, is the one that's actually important. Even if you were killed in a different dimension, it wouldn't make any difference."

"Main dimension?" asked Ally, "How can you tell you're in the main dimension?"

"The other Benkei's can't pull the original Benkei into their own dimension," replied Benkei, "I haven't been pulled at all. I also have a symbol on the back of my hand which shows that I'm the original."

"Hey Benkei," said Benkei, "Do you know where Ally went?"

Ally was missing from below the alleyway. He was nowhere to be seen.

"What the?" asked Benkei, "I thought you were watching him!"

"You were explaining our ability, so I thought you were watching him."

"What? What were you doing then?"

"I was looking at the beautiful night sky."

"Oh.. well.. I guess the sky is pretty beautiful tonight."

360° KENPACHIZOROKENSHIN!!!

Benkei quickly jumped away upon hearing the sound, falling onto the alleyway below. His counterpart however, wasn't too lucky and was slashed up by Ally's Arc Sword. Benkei began touching the wall behind him, sending out multiple portals and different dimensional counterparts.

The multiple Benkei's shot at Ally, who used his giant Arc Sword as a shield. Each bullet shot was like an assault rifle as multiple Benkei's shot at him. When they reloaded, Ally made a break for it and ran from the location. The Benkei's however, climbed the building and ran after him.

Ally jumped down from the building, but hung on to the edge of the building roof. The Benkei's jumped off the building and landed on the ground, trying to find out where Ally went. That's when Ally landed on the ground and swung his sword. The gases emitted from the Arc Sword, causing the Benkei's to fall asleep.

"Oh wow!" yelled the original Benkei from the top of the roof, "You made my dimensional counterparts fall asleep! I wasn't informed that you've gotten a new ability! I'm glad I didn't jump down there as well or I would've been a goner!"

Ally shot a blade blast at Benkei, who had dodged the attack. Benkei taunted at Ally before making more dimensional counterparts to kill him.

"The best part is that I don't have any limit to how many dimensional counterparts I can make," smiled Benkei, "Although it does take a large sum of my energy, the results are always a nice sight to see. Not many has defeated my Key, and you won't be defeating it anytime soon either!"

Suddenly, the sleeping Benkei's surrounding Ally began to wake up. The counterparts share the same mind, allowing them to force theirselves to wake up and continue the fight. Although Ally was powerful, could he actually take down each and every counterpart?