[S19] Episode 8: Restraint

This ferocity. Raw power. Azarthoth was the embodiment of a creature that no one could describe, yet Ikarus was seeing it all, recording it and and analyzing it in his mind.

It was as huge as a football stadium. No. It could have been a little bigger. It had six eyes— No, he counted another. They were scattered over its body. Three octopus tentacles emerged from its body. It didn't have any skin, so it's organs were all up for show. It had two mouths, one in the front and one on the front. One mouth had the teeth of a human, and the other only had a single sharp tooth.

He didn't see a nose, nor did he see any legs. Wrong. Just as Ikarus was looking at the bottom of the creature, five legs that were similar to a cockroach burst out of it. It had a single eyebrow going sideways on the front, but the eyebrow contained no hair. It was made out of tiny little human hands. Bits of hair sprouted out of the creature as it began to secrete liquids, showing that it was fully functioning. Blood ran from the top of its body, sliding down and splashing on the ground.

"Bask in it, Diablo Antoine," boomed Azarthoth from one of his mouths, "This is it. My true potential unleashed. This is the sight of a true god, a true Reality Eater.

I am Azarthoth, and I have challenged you to the death. Will you be willing to die?"

Ikarus held up his Bow of Accuracy, knowing that Azarthoth wouldn't fall for the same tactics that Ikarus had used against him again. Azarthoth, achieving such a new form, possibly had another ability, and Ikarus couldn't risk the chance of death. Azarthoth had the intent to kill.

Ikarus quickly shot his arrows at Azarthoth, flying through the sky as they redirected and hit its body. It didn't seem to affect Azarthoth at all, as he was shrugging it off! Soon, Azarthoth began to slowly make his way to Ikarus and the other unconscious people.

"If he reaches them, it'll be the end even if I don't die!" thought Ikarus nervously, "Liquid Nitro told me that I shouldn't offer any casualties. And I won't! I'll find a way to take him down before he makes his way here!"

Ikarus shot multiple arrows once again. It hit Azarthoth once again with no effect. However, one of the arrows fizzled into the air, transforming into Ikarus! A mirage arrow! Ikarus was close enough to Azarthoth, landing on his giant body and stabbing him with the fury blades. Stab after stab, it seemed like he was an ant biting a person.

The tentacles that emerged from Azarthoth began to move, swaying back and forth before slamming onto himself, trying to hit Ikarus off. Ikarus dodged the attacks, knowing that the tentacles would instantly break his automatic shields and possibly crush him. Ikarus had to be quick about injuring Azarthoth, even having to resort to using mirage arrows to quickly dodge the tentacles.

Azarthoth's six eyes were staring at Ikarus as he slowly moved towards the unconscious group, almost crashing down on them. His mouth opened and the tongue from inside extended, trying to bite Ikarus with a mouth of its own. Ikarus had to find a way to take him down.

He took out his Golden Daedalus and began slamming it onto Azarthoth. It didn't do much damage, but it did a lot more than what the blades of fury and the arrows he shot had made. However, this had caused Azarthoth to become angrier. His tentacles sprouted more tentacles and began wrapping around Ikarus' legs, hitting him back and forth with the other tentacles. His tongue ignored the automatic shields and took a bite out of Ikarus as he screamed in pain.

BOOM!

Azarthoth had crashed to the ground, just a few meters from the unconscious group. It was like he was taken down for some reason!

"What.." groaned Azarthoth as he tried to float once again, "Who did it..?"

"Who did what?" asked Ikarus in confusion.

"Majestika and I... we share a similar power that we have distributed into a person named Law," explained Azarthoth, "For some reason, Law was defeated and taken down by someone! I don't know who has that much power to take down someone as Law, but it decreases Majestika and I's power as well!"

"You mean, Majestika suffered the decrease of power like you did too?"

"Despite this, I am still stronger than you Diablo Antoine," announced Azarthoth as he floated to the skies once again and shook Ikarus off, "We're finally reaching the revelation of your life, so you best be prepared. Although Law was defeated by some other being, I will make sure to live and hunt that being down."

"I won't let you!" yelled Ikarus, "I won't let you terrorize any other people again!"