[S18] Episode 2: Backup

Tyrant already went smashing in, plowing through the soldiers like they were nothing. The soldiers shot at Tyrant, but his Key prevented him from getting hurt. The soldiers yelled in fright as they were being picked up by Tyrant and being slammed down on the ground. He had even grabbed a soldier and used it to fight another soldier.

Reina was more precise in her attacks. She used her multiple variety of swords and knives to pinpoint weaknesses of the soldiers. Dodging the aim of the gun, she grabbed soldiers and pierced them with her sharp tools. She then used her string to hook onto the soldiers' legs, pulling them down for her to kill them with ease.

Styx was sucking on her lollipop, waiting for soldiers to come at her. Bullets ricocheted off of her hardened body as she stood there. When soldiers came up to her for close combat, they began sinking into the softened ground like quicksand. That's when she pulled out her gun and shot them easily at their heads. This trap was easy for her to pull off, and she didn't even have to move around.

Speaking of not moving around, Vanya stood still, floating in the air. Whenever the bullets shot at her, they stopped in the air due to her psychokinesis. They then turned around and repeatedly shot the person that they were fired from. It was sure to kill anyone, even with the hefty armor that was supplied for the Federal soldiers.

Nasir blasted around in the air, fire coming out of his feet. As he landed on the ground, it had caused a ripple, blasting fire around the landing spots and burning those who were too close. He then shot fire blasts at other soldiers, firing on them while dodging the gun aims using his increased mobility.

However, Nasir was shot by a Federal soldier, and then by another, and then by another!

"Man, Nasir," smiled Isen as he wrapped around Nasir in his slime-like body, healing his wounds, "Never forget your defense here."

"Hahaha!" laughed Nasir heartily, "Thank you, Isen!"

The unstoppable duo then began to decimate the Federal soldiers that got in their way of completing the goal to defeat the Grand General.

Soon, the elite federal soldiers began to show up. These federal soldiers were much bigger, stronger, and had heavier artillery. Their machine guns began to shoot at the Black Circus, who struggled to dodge the attacks. Tyrant was a huge target, and he knew he couldn't take all of the bullets. Vanya couldn't concentrate her psychokinesis on all of those bullets either, so she couldn't guarantee her safety. This was the same exact problem that troubled the past attempts.

The elite fired on the Black Circus, emptying their rounds in an attempt to finally stop the invasion. However, once they had finished firing, the bullets stopped in the air.

"Woah, Vanya!" yelled Styx, "Nice job, stopping all of the bullets!"

"I'm not the one stopping them.." mumbled Vanya in awe.

Liquid Nitro looked at the elite soldiers in their eyes as the bullets were stopped in the air. The bullets fell to the ground, with the elite soldiers falling to the ground as well from suffocation. Their brains were being turned into tiny knives that burst their brains out. Blood splattered everywhere with most of the federal soldiers dying.

"The Boss truly is a powerful person.." whispered Tyrant.

Suddenly, Liquid was shot in the leg! Something was wrong, since Liquid should've stopped the attack with his magnetism!

"They've taken countermeasures!" announced Liquid Nitro, "Be careful! The new elite soldiers are using plastic bullets instead of metal! I'd be completely useless this time around!"

Tyrant ran over to Liquid Nitro to shield him with his body. The Black Circus was struggling once again as they tried to fend off the elite federal soldiers.

Soon, a starship appeared out of nowhere, skidding on the ground as well and hitting some of the elite federal soldiers. Everyone out of the starship popped out, guns blazing.

"Over there!" yelled Oliver, "And over there!"

720° KENPACHIZOROKENSHIN!!!

Arrows flew everywhere and missiles targeted the elite federal soldiers. It's as if the team had knew every move that the elite soldiers were making, as they seemingly dodged where they would go.

"Nice thinking, Oliver!" smiled Banzai as Garbajo transformed into a Beast, "Using directions to share your foresight was genius!"

"Of course it's genius!" bragged Oliver.

"The Arcs?" asked Reina, "What are they doing here?"

"An unexpected surprise," smiled Nasir, "But a welcome one! It seems that our alliance to help each other out still remains strong, even in Reality Square 9!"

The Arcs finished off the rest of the elite soldiers and began to rest. They looked at the Black Circus with a smile. It was time to infiltrate this place.