10│BROTHERLY SHOVE

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙ. ʙ. ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀʟʏ sʜᴏᴠᴇ ꒱ 

❝ WE CAN LAUNCH CORN
DOGS INTO SPACE & GET
MARTIANS HOOKED!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Klaus, Ben and Alexa were in the girl's room doing homework or at least, Ben and Alexa were doing homework. Klaus was sitting in Alexa's spinny chair as he swiveled around in lazy circles. The blonde figured on a scale of one to ten of how high her brother was he was about a four.

She'd become surprisingly good friends with the duo since Five disappeared, even tolerating Klaus' craziness— at least to some extent. There was a comfortable silence in the room which was occasionally interrupted by giggles let out by the curly-haired boy in her chair. This was interrupted by him gasping loudly as what would be called a thought for a normal person came to him. "Guys, guys, guys— I've got it!"

He'd had his head tilted back but now he was looking between their unimpressed faces as he waited for a reaction. 

"I hope it's the answer to number eleven," Alexa said grumpily. 

Ben's face lit up. "You're having trouble with that too? I got

"Guys," Klaus whined. 

Ben rolled his eyes. "Fine, what's your idea?" 

"We launch corn dogs into space and get martians hooked!"

"Why?" asked he flatly.

"I don't know, it's just an awesome idea!"

The blonde glanced at her not-high brother. "I think it's Ben's turn to use your single brain cell."

The said teen let out an indignant protest and Klaus snorted. "And how many brain cells do you have Alexander the Great? Like, ten?"

She gave him an amused look and stuck her tongue out at him. "At least that's nine more than you, idiot."

He grinned at her. "UWU." 

Alexa looked at him incredulously as she asked, "how the hell did you say that out loud?" 

☂☂☂

Alexa let out her umpteenth sigh in the last ten minutes they'd been sitting outside the Meritech building. They'd seen nothing in that much time and Five preferred sitting in silence than talking. The blonde had brought along her lesson plan for a future class but as the state of the world was up in the air, she wasn't too focused on it.

"This is so boring!" she groaned. "At least when we were younger we were too scared of disappointing dad to notice."

Five didn't move his eyes from the entrance of the building. "If it helps, you can worry about disappointing me."

Alexa snorted. "Sorry, but you're not as scary as a psychopath."

The boy rolled his eyes since she didn't really know everything. If she did, he was pretty sure she'd take that statement back. Suddenly, he leaned forward as the doctor— Lance— walked up the steps of the building and disappeared inside. Alexa had noticed and commented, "and now we wait. Can we at least play twenty questions or something?"

He didn't answer as he turned around and unzipped the bag that held Dolores. "Sorry you were in there for so long." He paused before he added, "no, I'm not drunk. I'm working."