1. Who am I?

"Riokie? Riokie!" 

I woke up as I heard my name being called up.

"Hm?" I looked up to see Mrs Kang, my English teacher.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop sleeping in my class?" She glared at me.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone and let me sleep?" I glared back at her. 

One thing people know in this school is, I may look cute as fuck but i can be scary as fuck too. I remember this girl who embarrassed me once, I bullied her so bad she ended up moving schools. I'm not like the rest, sure i dress cute but I'm the last person people want to mess with. 

"See me after school in room 108."

"Again? What's the matter i have good grades why do you complain about me so much, you're lucky I even decided to come to your class today."

The students didn't say anything since all of them are just way too used to this bullshit. I usually skip classes I don't like and go do the classes that I do like, but I still have good grades though.

The teacher ignored me and went back to the front and continued with the lesson. 

~Time skip~

I was eating my lunch peacefully with my friends; Seulgi (Red Velvet), Rowon (sf9), Jessie (Solo artist) and BM (KARD). We are known as the school's troublemakers. We might not be friendly to other people but we are all best friends, we're not fake like the other, we trust each other, we don't tell people that our life is what it's not. We are not depressed, cold or mean we're just misunderstood, no one sees things the way we did, no one feels or sees what we do so they will never understand. 

"Riokie, I heard you got another detention from Mrs Kang" I heard Rowon say as he stuffed his face with the cupcakes Jessie got. 

"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with her, but I'm about 110% that someone put a stick up her ass back when she was in high school." I said also stuffing cupcakes in my mouth. 

"If you guys keep on stuffing cupcakes in your mouths like that while talking, you'll choke and die." I heard Seulgi saying before hearing BM chuckle. 

"Good." Rowon and I looked at her and said at the same time before continuing to stuff cupcakes in our mouths. 

"No wonder you guys are the same age you act the same." Jessie sighed. She was 20 along with Bm, Seulgi was 19 while Rowon and i were 18. Our school also has a University in the next building which is attached to the high school building and the primary school one too. I knew the guys since primary school. 

"But you can tell the difference by their heights." I glared at BM as he said that. Sure, Rowon was taller but  BM was mocking since I was short for a girl my age. Don't blame me, I'm half middle eastern of course I'm gonna be short.

"I'm not short, people in this school are just tall." I puffed my cheeks out in annoyance. 

"Yeah, sure" I heard Jessie snort and the others just chuckled. 

"You're such a child, Riokie." I turned around to see Jackson (Got7) chuckling. 

"Oh, J-jackson" I stuttered and blushed a bit. And before you ask yes, I might have a little crush on Jackson. 

"She always acts like child." Laughed Yoona (Girls' Grneration) from behind him.

"You can say that again." Taehyung (BTS' V)  followed along with Jimin. 

"You guys are so mean." I whined and pouted. 

Suddenly I heard the music indicating to go and get our books for class. I had maths and even though I hated it, I will go because Jackson has that class as well. 

~Time skip~

I was laying in my bed, in my room, peacefully alone, well until my brothers decided to barge into my room without knocking.

"Hey, lil sis, I'm bored." I glared at my older brother,  Wonwoo as he said that. 

"Me too, Noona." I looked behind him to see my younger brother, Jungkook, whining.

"How about you entertain yourselves by learning something called, 'knocking'?" I looked at them with annoyance. 

"Knocking? Never heard of her, is she hot?" Wonwoo started acting dumb.

"If she is, is she single?" Jungkook continued. 

"Get out, I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep stop bothering me." I said as i got up, got the towels and pushed them out of my room before heading to the bathroom, after i locked the door of course. 

After I finished showering I wore My PJs and went to sleep. 

~Time skip till morning~

I woke to the sound of the alarm, and why does my bed feel uncomfrtable. 'What the hell? Where is this alarm coming from? Aren't the maids supposed to wake me up?' I opened my eyes, looked at the alarm and then around the room. 

"What? This isn't my room." I said but as soon as I finished my eyes widened.

"What the heel happened to my voice!?! Why is it so deep!?! I sound like a man!?!" I yelled and started to panic. I got up and as i was walking to a door I walked pass a mirror. After i passed it a paused and went back to look at my reflection, I looked like a guy.

My eyes went wide, I pinched my arm thinking that it's just a dream but I didn't wake up. I looked in the mirror.

"Did I s-switch bodies with a boy?" I looked at the mirror and then around the room, it looked like it belonged to someone poor.

"I think I did switch bodies... Hey, at least he's handsome." I smiled a bit but then slapped myself.

"What the hell am i talking about?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1000 words exactly. 

I might not post that often, sorry.