5. We have to deal with it.

The hell is any of this supposed to mean?

"You have to live like this for now

 you yourself need to figure out how

there are two pieces of a heart to solve the trick 

but you got to solve it fast because the clock will tick

the two pieces can intertwine

or you can choose for none of them to be fine

one of the pieces could be shattered forever

but for the other piece that wouldn't be too clever

now deal with it."

I was drinking some tea with Yoongi while looking at the piece of paper with the... puzzle? 

"What in the actual world." I heard Yoongi say as he messed with his, well my hair i guess. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't mess up my hair like that, can't you see how well taken care of it is?" I yelled at him as I got up and tried fixing it. 

"Why does it matter? It's just hair." He said as he started to push my hand away.

"It's not just hair. If my hair wasn't this good my mum would fucking lecture for the rest of my fucking life." I yelled as I pushed his hand away and resumed fixing my hair. 

"What the hell do you mean. You don't have to worry about shit. All you have to do is tell people your rich and they'll leave you alone." He said as he continued to push my hand away.

"Are you kidding me?" i looked at him in disbelief. "I wish it was like that." I said as my eyes started to water. "I'm not like other rich people." 

He looked shocked for a second at the fact that i'm almost crying. 

"Anyways we need to figure out what we need to do." He said changing the the topic.

"Teach each other about each others way of living and stuff like that." I looked at him to see his puzzled expression. 

"The poem said to live like this and figure it out and live like this but we're total opposites." I explained and he started looking around stressed. 

"But i have a job. I have to go to school and keep my grades up high. Not to mention that i have an after school club to go to." He said as he started looking more stressed.

"What's your job? what club are you in?" I asked as I looked at him. 

"I work at a daycare, like i take care of kids. I go to the basketball club." He said as he scrunched  up his face in confusion after seeing my eyes sparkle. 

"I freaking love kids! And don't worry I'm great at basketball!" I exclaimed in excitement as he looked at me surprised.

"Anyways you got a lot to learn and you have to tell my friends about us swapping bodies, they'll help you." I continued. 

"Got it!" He exclaimed as I started to explain my life style and things like that. 

~Time skip because it's almost 1 am and I tired (I love you if you get where I got that from.) ~

 "This shit is confusing." He groaned out loud.

"I know but we have to deal with it." I sighed. "Anyways I think that you have my strength." I continued.

"What do you mean 'I think you have my strength?'" He looked at me confused.

"Try carrying things you usually find hard to carry." I said as I started to look around for some heavy stuff. 

"Um, i guess I can try carrying the couches." He said as we both stood up. when he carried the couch his expression turned to shocked. 

"Why is this less heavy? This is barely heavy actually." He said shocked.

"Yeah I work out a lot you better keep that going since you're in my body. Since you're such a weakling I'll make sure to make strong as well but you have to keep working out after we switch bodies." I said as I continued sipping on my tea. 

"O-Ok?" He said, he was still confused. I kept looking at myself I guess, blankly.  

"Oh and you have to tell my friends that you're not me because I trust them. Make sure to tell Jackson, I don't want to get embarrassed." I explained. "Oh and just look for a tall as guy named Rowoon, he's in my grade and one of my best friends." 

"You like Jackson don't you?" He asked in a teasing manner which made me blush a bit.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked and looked down still blushing. 

"Yeah. Anyways, i kind of don't have a lot of friends so... Just tell Namjoon He's a grade younger or Jin, his real name is Seokjin, he's a guy with plump limps and wide shoulders." He said and I nodded and looked at him expecting him to say more. 

"That's all you're friends?" I asked as I looked at him shocked.

"Yeah, I'm not that talkative. Namjoon was a nerd so he didn't have any friends so I decided to get to know him, that was in primary school. Jin was the handsome popular guy, some kids from another school were bullying him so Namjoon and I helped him. After that day he became our friend, that was also in primary school. Since then all three of us were inseparable, we always trust each other with all of our secrets." He smiled, just talking about them made him happy and that made me smile softly looking at him. 

"Anyways, what about you? Do you have a crush?" I said in a teasing voice just enough to make him blush.

"Well you see... I'm bisexual... I like a really cute guy named Jimin, Park Jimin. He's 2 years younger, you have to tell him as well." He said and I nodded smiling seeing him this shy. 

He sudennly looked at me shocked, like he saw a ghost or something.

"You don't mind the fact that I'm bisexual?" He asked still shocked.

"Not at all. My younger brother is actually gay." I said as I smiled.

"For real." He said, his face lit up. "I don't see a lot of gay people, well except for my friends, they're bi as well." 

"Oh, I see. And don't worry, I won't judge." I said as I brightly smiled. 

"Anyways I think I should go back to your house." He said as he got up.

"Yeah, and be careful around that perverted driver." I said as I walked to the door.

"Alright, I hope you survive in my school." He said before leaving. suddenly I remembered, grocery shopping. 

"Yoongi!" I yelled before he got to the car. "What about your mum? And you wouldn't mind if you send me some money?" 

"Don't tell her, she'll get stressed out. And sure, the money is yours originally." He said before continuing to leave. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to find a life, and more reader lol. :'(