3. Is this karma Pt.2

(Riokie's P.O.V)

I was still traumatized since I just finished taking a shower. 'I'm not gonna joke around but that shit was big, actually it was hug- wait,wtf am I talking about.' I Started rubbing my head, mad at myself for even thinking about something like that. 

I tried looking for something nice to wear but he was so poor he technically had nothing fancy. I ended up matching some pieces together and I think that it looked pretty good. 

As I went outside the room and the house was really small, I'm not joking when I say he's poor

 I went to the kitchen and saw  a sticky note on the fridge

 I went to the kitchen and saw  a sticky note on the fridge. It read. 

Hey honey.

I already went to work, there isn't much food I didn't have a lot of money to buy a lot. Please eat, I know you've been skipping meals because you want to save money. 

Love, Mum :)

I  smiled a bit, I wish any of my parents gave me this much attention and love, even if she's working and she can't pay attention too much she seems to try her best. I kind of wish I was him for real now, even if he was poor. 

I shook my head and opened the fridge. As if my parents would care about me or even try to pay attention unless it's to their benefits. 

 I grabbed some milk, poured it into a glass and drank it. I washed the glass before going to the living room. I kept on looking around and I saw some family photos but they were all with the same women. 'I guess it's his mum.' 

I looked at the table in between the couch and the wall. There was a piece of paper with some money. I went up to the table and read the note. 

Yoongi, can you please go get some groceries before you come back home from school. Just get:

- Apples

- Tomatoes

- Eggs

- Cheese

Thanks Hun. 

I took the money and went out. If I'm in Daegu now it would take a long time for Yoongi and I'm definitely not going to his school to come so why not grocery shop?

I then suddenly remembered... I don't know where I'm going. I've never been to Daegu, never the less in such a poor area. 

I look around and suddenly heard someone

"Yoongi!!! My little boy!!!" An old lady said as she came, hugged me and pinched my cheeks. 

"Where were you going?" she asked cheerfully.   

"I was going to the grocery store." I said as I scratched the back of my head. 

"I was going to the train station, come with me and you can stop at thee grocery store." She said as she started walking away. 

"Alright!" I said as i followed her. 

After a while, I reached the front of the grocery store and the old lady said her goodbyes before leaving. 

While i started walking across the street to the side of the grocery store I heard someone call me. 

"Yoongi!!" I turned around to a group of guys and they don't look friendly.  

"What's a nerd like you doing outside of school during school hours?" The other one mocked. 

"I thought you were too poor to skip school." I heard one of them laugh out. 

"He's probably to much of a pussy to go to school anymore." Another one laughed out as well. 

"Let's teach him a lesson for skipping school!" The first one yelled. They then started walking towards me. 

"Could you fuck off, I have better things to do than waste my time on some trash like you." I growled and sounded way more cooler since i have a guy voice now. 

"What the hell, it looks like you forgot how bad you got beat up last time." the fourth one growled. 

the third time tried punching me, I tried holding their wrist but the punch ended up on my face. This Yoongi guy must not know how to fight, judging from this he might be not as strong as i thought. 

The first one came up to me, pushed me to the floor and kicked me. The rest of the boys followed him and started kicking me as well. i'm guessing the first one is their leader since they seem to follow him everywhere. 

They left after a while, left me in a dark ally way away from everyone's sight. No one can see me, no one can hear me, no one is their to help me. 

~Flashback~

I was with Rowoon and Jessi walking around the city. Us three decided that we wanted to skip school for the day because it's boring like, who the fuck likes school? 

"Hey guys look over there." I heard Jessi say as she pointed at a guy.

"Him again?" I heard Rowoon say with an annoyed tone of voice. 

I remember that guy, he tried stealing from us once and even confessed that he liked me. He's poor so he probably thought he could use me for money. 

"I still haven't taught him a lesson." I said as I looked at him. 

"There's an ally way near here, I'll pull him there." Rowoon said as he walked toward the guy. 

"Meet you there Rowo." I said as Jessi and I walked to the ally way.

We ended up beating up the guy and we left him in the dark ally way where no one will see him, where no one will hear him, where no one will help him.

~End of flashback~ 

I pulled myself up and walked back home. 'Fuck grocery shopping.'  I cursed in my head. 

"Well, I guess this is karma. Tch. What a bitch man." I whined while walking home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1027 words. 

It's almost the holiday, WOOOOO!!!!

I still have one more week so spare me. I'm sorry i didn't update last week I know i'm a horrible author but i hope whoever is actually reading this enjoys this chapter.