10. Secret plan on!

~Yoongi P.O.V~

"This is my school it should finish riiiiiiight now." Just as I said that the school's bell rang.

We've already arrived to Daegu and are waiting for Riokie and my friends come out of school. 

After a couple of minutes, students started to get out of the school and a girl suddenly yelled 'he's here', making us look confused. 

"Marry me!" A girl yelled. "OMG! HOW ARE YOU SO HANDSOME!!!" Another girl screamed. "Are you guys dating?" Some girl asked.

"Well... not yet." I heard someone's voice, my voice to be exact. 

After the guy said that, all the girls around started squealing while the guys made an 'ohhhh~' sound. (Idk 😂) 

As I looked closely, I saw me, well Riokie in my body, with Jimin. Park Jimin. Park fucking Jimin. 

He was blushing. No way, did he like me before or did she make him like her, well me. 

As she was laughing at the blushing Jimin in front of him, she turned around and saw us. She suddenly smiled and ran towards her friends.

"Hey guys!" She  said as she hugged them. "I miss you guys so much!" She continued as she pulled away from them.

"Wow!" "He's got hot friends to! My eyes are blessed by their beauty." "Holy shit those girls are fine as hell!" "Especially the shortest one." Everyone started gossiping immediately. 

Riokie looked back to look at Namjoon and Jin.

"Joonie! Jinnie! Come meet my friends!" She told them to come over and they did just that. 

"C'mon, let's go. We'll save introducions for later." Rowoon said as he headed towards the van and we followed him.

~time skip brought to you by your lazy author~

We were sitting in a small cafe and it was pretty awkward. Not. Riokie and her friends met 5 seconds ago and they're already arguing about some silly shit.

"Aliens aren't real if they were, they would have killed us already." Jessi said, explaining to the others.

"Well what if they decided that they wanted to experiment things on us and on the earth huh? They can't kill us all without destroying the earth dumb-ass." Rowoon argued.

"But aren't aliens supposed to  have very advanced tech? Dumb-ass." Riokie said as she smacked the back of his head. 

"OK, OK. We still don't know what you guys' names are." Namjoon said in order to end the argument. 

"Sorry about that my friends are a bunch of idiots. As you can tell the shortest girl right there is me." She said pointing at me since I am in her body. 

"I'm the tallest, obviously. My name's Rowoon!" Rowoon introduced himself cheerfully.

"The name's Jessi. I'm the oldest." She said while leaning back in her seat. She looked cool af. 

"I'm BM! I'm the straight guy." He said as he looked at Rowoon.

"Haha funny. Yes he's right, I'm gay. If you gave a problem go throw it there." He said as he pointed to a bin.

"No it's fine. Actually we're both gay, and Yoongi's bi." Jin said as he smiled.

"Well, it's nice to meet people alike don't you think? Anyways I'm Seaulgi. I'm the only normal one here." She said as she looked at the others.

"OK mum." Rowoon said rolling his eyes. Namjoon and Jin just chuckled. 

"Well I'm Namjoon. I'm the youngest between the three and the clumsiest." Namjoon introduced himself.