8.First day of school (Yoongi)

~Yoongi P.O.V~

The maids woke me up, put breakfast in front of me and left so I can eat breakfast and change for school. 

I quickly ate my breakfast before getting up and doing a small morning routine. 

I went into the closet, did my make, did my hair and wore the school's uniform, which was fancy as. They were allowed to wear any kind of shoes they want and she usually wears Gucci. 

(If you don't like it

(If you don't like it... I'm sorry 😥 btw it got cut during the editing process sorry again.) 

I have never wore anything this fancy (You~ sorry... blame TWICE) in my whole damn life, like seriously. 

I left my room and went outside to the driver, except, I discovered that there are other drivers and decided to go with someone that is not that pervert. 

"Good morning miss. Are you going to school today?" The other driver said.

"Yeah." I said as he opened the door to the car. I got in and he closed the door before getting in the drivers seat. 

~Time skip~

"Hey gurl~" I heard a girl say as she waved at me, she was with another girl who was just as energetic. 

"I'm surprised. You're usually late, like are you ok? Did you hit your head or something?" The other girl asked jokingly. 

"I wish. Hitting my head is better than the situation I am in." I said as I sighed. 

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." She joked again.

"What are you guys's names anyways?" I asked them making them stop and look at me.

"Oh god, you really did hit your head. Are you for real?" The first one asked as they looked concerned. 

"Can we talk somewhere privately?" I asked nervously.

We ended up heading to the rooftop where there were two guys waiting.

"Hey Riokie~" The really tall one said as he came and hugged me. I've never felt so short in my life. The other guy was tall as well. Wtf, why couldn't I end up that tall?

"How are you people so tall?" I asked with a 'I'm so done with life' tone ( I made that shit up sorry.) 

"Were you just pranking us when you asked what are names are." One of the girls asked again.

"You see, my name is Min Yoongi. Riokie and I swapped bodies, the only person she told me to look out for is Rowoon which I'm guessing is the guy that's hugging me." I said as I looked at him. 

Rowoon let go of me. There was a moment of silence and then they all burst out laughing. 

"I'm serious, even ask Hoseok." I said as I looked at them seriously maaking them stop laughing.

"You're actually serious?" The other guy said and I nodded.

"Give us evidence. We can't just believe you like that." One of the girls said.

"You can text the actual Riokie, ask her question only she knows the answer to." I said as I gave them her phone.

It took them 10 minutes and they looked at me.

"Holy shit." One of the girls said

"You really aren't Riokie." The other girl said.

"You weren't joking." Rowoon said.

"You really swapped bodies with our Riokie." The shorter male said, he was still pretty tall just a bit shorter than Rowoon. 

"Yeah... I wasn't joking." I said awkwardly. I don't talk to a lot of people and I only have two friends so i'm pretty awkward. 

"Yeah, he's super awkward also, unlike Riokie." One of the girls said making them nod in agreement. 

"Anyways, as you know I'm Rowoon, Riokie and I are in the same grade, almost the same scheduled."

"My name's Jessi, I'm two years older like BM well, his real name is Matthew is English, Jin Seok in Korean." She said as she pointed at the other boy. 

"Guess no one cares about me since I'm not in anywys grade. I'm Seaulgi by the way." The other girl said.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said  as I bowed politely. 

"Well shit your polite. I wouldn't mind you instead of Riokie because she would've hit me by now." BM said jokingly. 

"Why did you say that jokingly, she would've hit you, like for real." Jessi said looking weirdly at him. 

"Anyways, do you guys have an idea of how to switch bodies back?" Seaulgi asked and I shook my head.

"But we got this." I said as I pulled out her, well my phone now and showed them the picture of the puzzle, or poem (call it what you want).

"What the fuck?" Jessi just swore when she finished reading. 

"Sorry, we're dump as fuck so we can't help." BM said and cursed  under his breath. 

"We're not dumb, just horrible at stuff like this." Rowoon defended.

"Oh no, it's OK. I got a smart friend back at home. He'll probably figure it out." I said reassuring them. 

"Why does he have a high IQ or something?" BM said jokingly. 

"148." I said making them looking at me with a 'what' face. "He has an IQ of 148." Their expression changed to shocked.

"Shit! I was just joking but holy shit!" BM said, he was probably the most shocked. 

"Well shit, never mind we're dumb bitches." Rowoon said shocked making me laugh.

"Anyways... when does class start?" I said making them laugh.

"Honey, today's the last day of school." Jessi said laughing. 

"What? Isn't there like, another month?" I asked confused.

"Well yeah, in most schools, not this one, they're doing renovations so they need an extra month." Seaulgi explained and I made moth went to an 'o' shape. 

"Where do you original come from? We'll go there to figure shit out." BM asked before explaining the question.

"Daegu, so 2 hours away from here. I can give you the address but my house isn't big enough." I said as I scratched the back of of my head.

"Well, we're rich and there's somethings called apartments and hotels. Some of us have houses in  Daegu, including Riokie." Rowoon explained.

"Oh right, yeah. You guys are rich as." I said as I looked at them. They were all wearing popular and expensive brand clothes. 

"Anyways let's head to class. We'll show you where your class is." Seaulgi said and I thanked her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1056

Sorry, I hate this as well but I'm bored and tbh honest I don't think anyone is reading this. 😥