4. Deal with it

~(Y/N) POV~

I got beat up and ended up cancelling my plan on going grocery shop for Yoongi's mother. Right now I was at his house treating my wounds and bruises. It hurt like hell, those guys were strong.

Ring Ring

I walked toward the door and when I opened it i saw... me? I- I mean Yoongi had his eyes wide open but he was, me?

"This is going to be fucking weird." I heard him mumble.

"You can say that again." I said looking down, damn I'm shorter than I though. 

He suddenly just went in but I didn't protest since this is technically his house. He then looked Back at me with concern.

"Why do you have bruises." He asked as he touched a bruise making me flinch.

I suddenly turned serious.

"Do you get bullied because you're poor?" I asked in a serious tone. 

He looked down and nodded.

"I'm sorry, you had to deal with them and my weak ass form. That must've caused you so much trouble." He said as he bowed.

"It's alright." I softened a bit hearing him like this. "But you need to get stronger." I said and he looked at me confused.

"You can't just stand there and let other people bully you and make fun of you. You have to be strong and defend yourself. I'm not telling you to deny the fact that you might not have money but you can't let people push you around like that." I said that and he looked down at his feet. 

he bowed again mumbling a little 'I'm sorry' again. 

"Well, what are we supposed to do with our bodies switched?" i said, changing the subject since I saw how uncomfortable he looked. 

"I don't know but I don't want to stay like this forever." He replied as he looked up again. 

Knock Knock Knock.

We both looked at the door as we heard someone knock. Yoongi went up to the door and opened it revealing an old lady. It was the same old lady that I walked with to the grocery store. 

"Yoongi-ah, (Y/N)-ah, follow me." She said as she turned around and started walking away. Yoongi followed her, I hesitantly got up from the couch and followed them. 

She led us to a forest and I saw Yoongi stop. 'Is he scared?' I thought as I walked up to him. 

"It's OK." I said as I held his hand and continued following the old lady with him behind me. 

"Thanks." I heard him mumble as he held my hand a bit tighter. 

'He really is scared.' I thought and smiled a bit. Never thought I'd think a guy who's scared of a forest is cute. 

I'mm not gonna lie, it was kind of dark. Even though it's morning, the light from the sunlight was barley seen.