7.First day of school (Riokie)

~Riokie P.O.V~ 

So the weekend just finished and my ass in ready for school. I woke up, did a little morning routine before wearing the school's uniform. 

I added some chains, earrings and gloves to make it look cooler and holy shit he looks cooler

I added some chains, earrings and gloves to make it look cooler and holy shit he looks cooler. This guy is hot as how the hell does he get bullied. 

He's actually really cool. I got to know him better during the weekend. By text of course, we're 2 hours away. 

 As I was walking to school I heard comments from both girls and boys like, "Holy shit is that Yoongi?", "Woah~ He looks cool as.", "I never realized how cool he looks.", "Woah~ He's so cool! Even the way he walks!" 

I had my hands in my pockets and my head high up. I put my hand through my hair, looked at a girl, winked just to watch her get all flustered and squeal with her girlfriends. 

"OMG!!! He just winked at me!" The girl said blushing.

"He's so cute! OMG!!! You're so lucky!" One of her girlfriends said shaking the girl. 

I decided to mess with them more so I turned around, started walking backwards and gave them a cute gummy smile. 

(Get blessed humans

(Get blessed humans. You're welcome.)

As soon as I turned around I heard them squealing along with some other girls that were behind or in front of them. 

I turned around again and continued my walk to school. The moment I got there I went up to a girl that was whispering about me with her friends.

"Hey!" I gave her a close mouthed smile, "Do you think you know where Jin or Namjoon are?" 

"Y-yeah. They both went to the rooftop." She stuttered an answer.

"Thanks hun! I owe you one!" I said as I gave a gummy smile and started walking to the roof top. Obviously, the group of girls started squealing. 

As I got to the rooftop, I saw two tall guys. Dimples, big lips and broad shoulders, It's most likely them. 

"Hey guys!" I said as I started walking towards them with a serious face.