9.Not so good

~Yoongi P.O.V~

It was the next day and Riokie's friends and I decoided to go to Daegu. We would be staying at Rowoon's mansion in Daegu. I say mansion because he showed us a picture of it. 

I finished packing a 3 bags, well not me but the maids. They put so much stuff when they heard I was staying there for 2 months.

I had to take Hoseok with me because Mr. Jeon is stubborn as fuck, like seriously. I don't mind though, Hoseok is actually really sweet. 

"Riokie! It's time to go gurl." Her younger brother, Jungkook barged into the room and yelled before leaving. 

With the way he talk, she wasn't kidding, he's a 110% gay. I don't mind since I'm bi, so it's nice to meet someone who I can kind of relate to, though he doesn't know I'm a guy and not Riokie. 

I went a head and changed quickly since I decided to help the maids a little and forgot to change.

(Yes, the girl with the hair is Hwasa so expect some Mamamoo members here)

I didn't put any make up because this was going to be a 1 hour plane and I love sleeping comfortably. 

I headed downstairs and went in the van that was going to take me and Riokie's friends to the airport.

"Finally! took you long enough. You take more time than Jessi and that's saying a lot." BM said earning a smack from Jessi.

"Shut up! Like you don't ever come late to school and to our hang outs, you slow poke." Jessi yelled at him. 

"Yah! Yah! No need to smack me! Why are you like this for god's sake? Can't you be nice for one?" He argued back.

"I try but whenever I look at your ugly-ass face (Not true sorry BM 🙁) I get all cranky!" She argued back. 

"Nah, even though your 20 you act like a 50 year old! You old lady! You even look old (Jessi I'm sorry 😭don't come at me)" He continued arguing. Jessi opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted immediately. 

"Can you guys stop arguing like 5-year-olds you're fucking 20 for god's sake!" Seaulgi yelled at them. 

Since they were sitting next to each other , they folded their hands, pouted and looked the other way at the same time. They really did look like 5-year-olds. Rowoon, Hoseok and I just chuckled. 

"So Yoongi, tell us more about you!" Hoseok, who was sitting next to me asked.

"Well, I'm not as rich as you all. I'm not popular at school. I'm not good-looking. I only have two friends since I'm a loner and no one seems to really like me. That's about it." I said and they all looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked. 

"Boi! you better stop putting yourself down like that." Rowoon said, he was next to Hoseok.

"Have some confidence, the only reason you're not popular is because you have no confidence." BM said as he looked back at me.