2.Is this karma?

(What Riokie looks like ^^^^)

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. For some reason I felt like the bed was more comfortable, the clothes felt comfortable too. 

"Miss, wake up so you can eat and get ready for school." I heard a girl's gentle voice which I didn't recognize. I opened my eyes immediately and saw an unfamiliar girl with a maid's uniform on. As I sat up another girl with a maid's uniform came up to me with a tray of food. A small table was placed on top of my lap and the tray of food was placed on top of it. 

"Enjoy your breakfast." They both said in together while bowing. After they did they left the room. 

I carefully put the small table away and walked to what looked like a bathroom. I looked at the mirror and i look like a cute ass girl, wtf. She was wearing pretty sexy clothes I'm not gonna lie. wait... did we swap bodies? I look around, this bathroom was bigger than my own room, this girl has to be rich as. 

I washed my face or

I washed my face or... her face and went back to her room to eat breakfast. I went to her closet and remembered, in order to change, I have to strip which means I'll see her body. I blushed at the thought and looked down at no my boobs and couldn't help but hold them. Damn it they're real, this isn't a dream. I ended up changing but avoided looking down and any mirror. I ended up wearing this since all she had was cute anyways. 

When i went out I felt someone's arm around my shoulders

"Hey, lil sis... Dad wanted to see you in his office ." I'm guessing that he is her older brother. He pointed at a door that i think is her dad's office. 

"Alright." I tried being formal since she's rich and walked to her dad's office. I knocked the door and waited for a sign to come in.

"Come in." A deep voice came from the other side of the door, so deep it gave me chills. It sounded kind of scary. I went in.

"You needed something, father?" I politely asked as i stood there in front of his desk.

"Since when were you so polite? Well it doesn't matter, you're not going to school. Mr Jung is coming with his son Jung Hoseok, if this goes well you will go under a marriage with him to make both our companies bigger together." He said and then glared at me.