11. Just the two of them

~Next day Yoongi P.O.V" 

So for some reason everyone wanted to go shopping since it was Saturday. Both Seaulgi and Jessi forced me to me to wear this. Apparently Riokie usually wears things like this. 

(I edited it, hope the people seeing this like it :') it took me so long to edit this tbh 😑) 

"Why would she wear stuff like this?" I groaned after I finished. The heels were annoying as fuck. 

We walked downstairs to the minibus where Rowoon and BM were. 

"I was gonna complain about you taking so long, but gurl you look fine as hell!" Rowoon complimented. 

"Nah, I don't care, why did you take so fucking long!?" BM complained. 

"You're just jealous!" I said sassily as I flipped my hair making them chuckle.

~Riokie P.O.V~ 

The moment I woke up, I got a text from Jinnie and Joonie saying that we're going shopping. 

I got up from bed, did my morning routine ate breakfast and got dressed. 

I got my wallet, phone the house key before leaving, not forgetting to lock the door after me

I walked towards Jinnie's black car and got in.

"Hey Joonie, Hey Jinnie!" I said sitting on the back seat.

"Hey Yoon- I mean Riokie." Joonie said, correcting himself while looking at me through the rear view mirror. 

"I swear, this is getting annoying, we keep calling you Yoongi." Jin said frustrated. 

"It's OK, just call me Yoongi so you don't mistake it when  we swap bodies back again." I said looking out the window.

After a couple of minutes we got into a mall. It was big, I have to say.

"Let's go to the food court!" Jin said as he started speed walking to the food court. 

"Jeez, is he always like this?" I chuckled looking at Namjoon.

"Yeah, this is pretty much an every everyday thing." Namjoon sighed, too done to deal with this shit. 

"You look so done with life." I laughed as I pat his back as he just chuckled while shaking his head. 

We sat down and ordered some food. After a couple of minutes Jin got a call.

"Oh... sorry, me and Namjoon have to leave." Jin said frowning.

"What? why?" I asked as I looked up at them 

 "We have to be somewhere, we're sorry. you can take the bus OK? Bye!" He said, grabbed Namjoon wrist and ran. 

~Meanwhile Yoongi P.O.V~ 

 We went to the food court to get some food. We ordered some food, found a table and sat down while chatting. 

"OH! Guys I just got a text that we need to go somewhere! Sorry man." Jessi said, getting up and dragging the rest with her.

I just sat down, slammed my head on the table, causing people to look at me. I looked at them pissed.

"What're you looking at huh!?" I yelled glaring at them making them look the other way. 

"What are you doing here alone?" I heard MY voice say from the other side of the table. 

I looked up and say me-Riokie-Me? I have no idea anymore, sitting with some food.

"Got ditched by your fucking friends." I growled at her, mad that they just left.

"Don't be mad at my friends when your friends did the same thing to me." She said continuing to eat.

I decided that I don't wanna complain so I just to go back to eating.

"You got my credit card yeah?" She asked and I nodded.

"Let's go shopping for me, more clothes are better and you have a lot of clothes." She said getting up.

She took her credit card and forced me, yes forced me to get up and go shopping with her. 

~Time skip~

After we went shopping we left and we're walking through the park, enjoying the other's presence.  

I looked up at me-her and saw that she had sparkles in her eyes while looking at an ice-cream stall. 

"Let's get ice-cream!" Was all she said before dragging me behind her.

I chuckled. Who knew that a girl as rich as her would get excited over ice-cream like a 5-year-old. 

"What flavour do you want?" She asked me as we reached the ice-cream stand. 

"(IDK what ice-cream flavour he like so.. because his hair) Mint chocolate chips." I said and she nodded.

She went over to the stall and got the ice-cream. I'm guessing that she likes pistachios from this.

"What are you looking at?" She asked looking at me sassily. 

"Who knew someone like you would act like such a kid just for ice-cream." I chuckled as she playfully glared at me while pouting.

"You're mean~" She complained. 

"Oh my, this generations couple sure are cute." An old lady said as she passed by us causing Riokie and I to blush. 

"Anyways . At whose house are you guys staying at?" She asked, trying to break the ice. 

"We're staying at BM's. You know where he lives yeah?" I questioned as I turned my head to look at her. 

"Yeah, I've been here before with the guys before." She answered while nodding.

We continued walking quietly. Surprisingly, it wasn't awkward at all, it was more comforting than anything else. 

I suddenly dripped.

And you're probably like omg did you fall on her...

no...

I fell on the fucking floor...

The hard, cold floor.

And you'd think she'd ask, 'omg are you OK?'

but no... she laughed instead.

"The hell, haha! Did my clumsiness rub off on you or something?" She laughed, not even trying to help me get up.

"So this is your fault huh? Guess your clumsiness did rub off on me." I said as I got up, by myself, no help.

"Thanks for the help by the way." I said, the sarcasm clear in my voice. 

"Your welcome!" She said cheerfully, clearly enjoying the fact that it wasn't her that just fell. 

"Anyways, it's getting dark. Let's head home. Plus my mum would get worried so go." I said looking at the sun, which was slowly disappearing. 

"Yeah you're right. Thanks for today, I had fun. Let's hang out again." She said while waving and walking away.

"Yeah okay. See you later." I replied and went on my way back to BM's house... well mansion. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1056 words.

More chapters, yay...