/CHAPTER ONE:THE PLAUGE'S BIRTH/

It was a normal day,or for the section Platinum at the 6th Grade.The class were in a noise,talking about plans for the summer vacation. Some of the stundent's were watching the news,when a news flash alert was live on TV....

News reporter:There's this unknown disease that spreaded over the whole world. The epidemic is spreading at an incredible speed. Most parts of Asia,America,Europe,and Africa were affected,exept for North Korea.This country has known to be a poor and devastated country. So how did they survive...(Abigail turns off TV)

Abigail:Guys,don't you say that you'll be believing in this news. Later on it's just dengue or whatever.

Jazmine:Abi,that's a news flash!

Christian:And believe me! The other day,there's this man who was looking dreadful and gross! He was looking like he's ready to give an asshole's bite,so I just ran for my life before anything cursed and worse could happen!

Judy:Okay,so...I'm just gonna go to the restroom...

Mariah suddenly came in the speed of a bullet.She was carrying guns,pistols,and...even granades?Others were following,carrying foods,water bottles,and...

Francis:Okay Mariah,so what in the freaking science world,had you've been,and came from?

Mariah:It's no joke about the fucking news,or what Christian told ya! Those things out there are stormin' here....
RIGHT HERE,RIGHT NOW!!! I realized that the cause of this freaking plauge is that a lab in Washington,D.C,America,
had it's security gone haywire,and the infected people had escaped,so mostly America's population is infected.Some had rode ships unoticed,so that's how the pandemic is spread onto other parts of the world.

Carlos:And the virus?

Mariah:Still don't know ...

Just as then,the class' been so unlucky,the lock of their room is outside,so...you know what that means.

Denise:Guys,you gotta baricate the freaking door!

Micie:Denise, where is Mariah?

Mariah's gone,but where?

Mariah was carrying her bow and arrows,a bottle,and a sword.Just as her classmates went perching on the porch on the 3rd floor,they saw a wave of zombies comming over her.Firstly,she did long-ranged attacks with her bow and arrow,she skillfully targeted headshots. When the horde is near,she drew out her two katanas and sliced the zombies' heads out.After the wave,the place was a mess!Blood spilled everywhere. Headless corpses are on the floor.And in the middle of the battle field,there stood a frizzy-haired,four-eyed,brainy,skilled,skinny,
student,named.....

Mariah.