/CHAPTER 5:TRAPPED IN THE SCIENCE ROOM/

Another horde of zombies were surging towards the team,and the class,well,you know,just spilled the blood of the mobs,but they didn't stop comming.

Andrea:Are the number of zombies here just can't be eliminated?!Cuz I can't stand it anymore!!!

Francis:Like I ever carry you while fighting?

Athena:Wow.Never seen you guys talk each other so swee-

Andrea:Shut your mouth up!

Athena:Okay,geez.

Mariah:Guys!Head to that school!

With the team getting tired,they headed straight to the gates and closed it.Then they headed to the cafeteria,which they hoped had food,since they ran out of junk food,but to no luck!The team encountered a lot of zombies in one cafeteria.Dang,ONE CAFETERIA!

Rafael:Guys!Why there are zombies everywhere?!

Mark Angelo:Rafa,it's a zombie apocalypse!Z.O.M.B.I.E.A.P.O.C.A.L.Y.P.S.E!ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Mariah:Will you please shut up you two?!Just head to that science room!

And the team did,while the baby,still crying from all the commotion.

Jazmine:Every body be quiet,or the baby will cry and...

Blessy:...attract more zombies.

Rafael:Guys I can't stand it anymore!

Alliah:Will you please stop panicking?!At least try to stay calm?!

Rafael:HOW CAN I STOP PANICKING?!?I ALMOST GOT BITTEN!?

Mariah:Well you got a point there...but panick in a silent way...

Rafael:Ok and for the child to sleep.Dang,where did you find it anyway?

Jasmin:Right after you blamed her and got pissed for being out here,we heard a baby's cry,and we found out why.A mother is protecting her child from a zombie,even when she is bitten.And we killed the zombie,but the mother asked us if we can take care of her child for her...

Saimon:Wow.That means...Mariah's the child's foster mother?

Mariah:Kinda like that...

Charleengmagne:And who's the dad?

Mariah:Oh don't you dare!

Francis:Ah,I get it!Cha,you're thinking what I'm thinking?

Andrea:Frankily,I think...CARLOS SHOULD BE THE CHILD'S FOSTER FATHER!!!

Vangie:Here we go again to the MarLos ship!Ayieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

All(exept for Mariah):AYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mariah:SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP!!

After the crowd teased Mariah and the