//CHAPTER 9:THE CALL//

Everyone hurried to her.Crying.And killed it.The same monster.They hurried to the plane and closed the door.Reign Acts knew how to fly a plane.He quickly initiated all buttons.And they took off.While everyone is agrguing on whenether to slaughter Mariah or not,the five people were quietly talking about whenether to let them know they are in her condition or not.

Jasmin:No.We can't.It's what she said after all.

Andrea:No way I'm gonna let them shoot her to her final hours!

Francis:Yeah,although,I bully her,before this happened,I can't risk my life is different,just because she is gone.

So they told the class not to shoot her,but Nathalie interrupted.

Nathalie:Then give us a good reason on why we shouldn't kill her!?

Jasmin:Seriously?

Whole Class:WE ARE SERIOUS!?

Francis:Sheesh.OKAY!So, the reason why is,because...

Charlemagne:BECAUSE WE ARE BITTEN LIKE HER!?YA GET YOUR ANSWER NOW HUH,LIKE...

All five:DEVIL'S SSSHHHIIITTT?!

Every one was  like O-O when they said "shit" in unison.Yeah.And then,Reign said,the plane is out of fuel.They'll have to find a place to land on,and they found one.(It's been days btw)A place to land on.A wide road.And they landed safely.Guess where?Japan.A science facility.They saw the CCTV moving.Meaning they are still alive.But,the six people's vision blacked out.(you know who)

"Mariah!"

"Jasmin!"

"Carlos!"

"Francis!"

"Andrea!"

"Charlemagne!"

"Hey,wake up."a feminine voice said.Mariah woke up to see a Japanese female scientist,in front of her.Right in front of her!"Kaminchua,my name is Mikurinn.Who are you?"Mikurinn asks.Woah,a Japanese person."M-my name is...Mariah."Mariah stuttered."That's Jasmin...Francis...Carlos...Charlemagne... and Andrea.They were bitten.And so do I.But we don't understand.When we were bitten,we didn't turned to zombies.Instead...we were mutated in some sort."Mariah said."But you can call me Aya-chan.""Oh,okay.Wait back to what you said earlier,you mentioned you're bitten,but you six are not zombies.Welp,why?"

What the duo didn't knew is that the whole class is listening.

Blessy:Are you sure this is right?

Princess:Of course it is!They hid a secret from us,now we need them to expose it to us!

Marc Carlo:But that doesn't mean we can sneak up on them!

Framcesca:Whatever.

Some of them sighed cause they knew this is wrong,some were smirking and smiling in glee.