/CHAPTER 8:THE BEGGING OF A NEW RACE/

*In her dreams*

Mariah:Wait,where...am I?

Jasmin:I don't know actually.

Charlemagne:And,why are we wearing,patient's clothes for hospitals?

Francis:AHHHHH!!!

With that,the six people were cuddled in a corner and were afraid of who's approaching them.

All six:AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mariah:AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Jasmin:Mariah?Why are you screaming?

Mariah:Stay away from us,stay away from us!!!

Francis:Awk!Do you have another nightmare again or what?

Mariah:I was nightmaring about,the six of us.

Jasmin:Recalling,You,me,
Andrea,Francis,Charlemagne,and Carlos?

Mariah:Yeah.

Jasmin:What is it about?

Mariah:About...being mutated and experimented by,aliens.

All five:EHHHHHHHHH?!

They fell,anime-style.Andrea just threw a lot of potato chips on Francis,who threw some back.Jasmin was crying on Cha's shoulder,who later,did tge same.After a lot of panicking,Abigail and Jade suddenly stormed in their conversation.

Jade:FRANCIS,WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE.A LOT OF THOSE SHITS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!DRIVE!!!

Francis:OKAY!!!

With her shouting,the whole bus was driving towards the exit.And they are able to escape.The class were muttering a lot of curse words under their breaths.But Mariah was hearing somethin?She was about to walk when Jillian stopped her.

Jillian:Mariah,what exactly is happening?

Mariah:I don't even know,actually.And,who would have thought that a zombie apocalypse is going to happen?It's not like I'm going to commit suicide or whatever but,there's something more than a zombie apocalypse is hapenning.

Jillian:Like,what?

Mariah:Like....being....called.

Jillian:By who?

Mariah:I don't know.

The whole class then became silent,after hearing what she said.Then they just drived.But they won't doubt on what the four-eyes said,because a lot of strange and crystalline small flowers are everywhere.The Earth is different now.A once beautiful and urban planet is now a devastated and lonely one.The class drove on.Until they saw an airport.And to no luck,zombies are there again.The Six Platinum were still planning on how to escape while still in the bus.
While Andrea was telling something to Mariah and Jasmin.

Andrea:Actually,I was bitten too.

"What?!"Mariah and Jasmin whisper-shouted.

*Flashback*

In the middle of the night,she was out there,carrying a bag of food for her classmates.Francis opened the door,and Charlemagne guarded it.One of the infected caught up to Andrea and bit her.And Francis shot the zombies.He then carried Andrea bridal-style to the bus,and Cha closed it.Francis then laid her to her seat,and Andrea,tried to stop the pain.Francis covered it with bandages.And decided to not tell anybody exept the other who are in the same situation.

*end of flashback*

Andrea:So that's what happened.

Mariah:So this must have a connection with those weird things or 'flowers'.

Andrea:But I swear the zombie who bit me was the same one that bit Jasmin,and the others.

Jasmin:Then that's not an ordinary bitch.

Mariah:Then keep your guard.We don't know when it will come back.

Andrea:But I have a feeling that it's biting all six of us.

Mariah:Six?What do you mean?

Andrea:I get what your dream means.

Mariah:About earlier?

Then Mariah stopped for a minute and knew what Andrea was thinking.Probably the reason of why is because she thought that the zombie will not be dead,not until it has bitten her.But she was snapped out of her thoughts when the kid smiled and giggled and asked,"Mommy,why are we still inside?"(forgot to tell you it's been five years btw).
And Mariah just kissed Amanda's forehead(the child again btw).Seventeen year old Jasmin peeked outside and told everyone that it's safe to go.But once they headed outside,a herd of zombies were heading straight towards them.They all ran and the five year old was almost gonna get bitten but Mariah blocked the zombie,and was bitten on the neck.All of her classmates' eyes widened as they saw what happened.

"MARIAH!!!"

"Mommy!"Amanda said.

To be continued...