/CHAPTER 7:SPILL A MESS/

The whole Six-Platinum are going on nachos for they feel something's not right with Jasmin.

Jillian:No.Can't it be...

Leigh Anne:Jill,Jasmin's not bitten,don't ya worry.

Nathalie:Leigh,if she's not bitten,then how are you going to explain the veins on her neck?

Just then,they heard a thumping sound.

Jasmin:(in a weak tone)Guys,please shut the fuck up?I'm sleeping.

Mariah:Ja,just stay in there.

Edrian:What are you hiding?

Marc Carlo:Spill it out now!

Mariah:We'll tell you,but not now.

Just at that moment,Francis is on the rooftop along with Carlos and Charlemagne.

Charlemagne:Guys,let's look on this side.

Carlos:Good.

Francis:Oh,I miss mama and papa.

Carlos:You're not the only person who's sick for their parents.Andrea's been crazily mad at us and she blames us for the epidemic.

Charlemagne:And I'm sure Mariah's little brother,Miro,is crying for her.

*in the safe zone*

Miro:Mama,I miss my sister.

Mitchelle:Don't worry Miro,I'm sure they are still alive.

Miro:I miss ate.Ate Aya.

*back*

Mariah:I miss my little brother.

While lost in her thoughts,she thought she heard a banshee screaming,but she's sure it's a familiar voice.Two people.Both males.She wasn't mistakening.At top speed,she rushed to the rooftop and saw Francis and Carlos on the ground,both bitten,on their arms.

Mariah:WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!

Charlemagne:Aya,there's a zombie here!!!

Just as Cha was about to hit the stupid airhead's;aka;zombie's head,she was bitten.Dang,three people bitten by one zombie.

Charlemagne:Aya,help!!!

Mariah shot the zombie with an arrow,and quickly,she went downstairs,with the help of Andrea,dragged the trio to the same room where Jasmin is.And when the blood test is done,the results from Jasmin's blood test is just the same for the trio.

Mariah:Francis?Carlos?Cha?

Carlos:Wait...what,happened?

Francis:Don't you remember?Chased by a stupid airhead,then bitten.

Charlemagne:Well,at least we're not zombies.But I don't get it.We've been bitten,yes,but,we're not zombies?

Jasmin:Mutants,you mean.

All three:MUTANTS?!

Andrea:Shut up you three or else-

Francis:Yeah,yeah.Or else we'll get caught.

Everyone got swatdrops as they heard Francis sniffled and sneezed a couple of times befire Andrea got a pack of potato chips and threw it at him.

Francis:The heck?Andeng,really?Potato Chips?

Mariah:More of like,she'll throw me some carrots.

Everyone laughed,because even in a zombie apocalypse,they still had bonding moments.And speaking of zombies...

Carlos:Hey,is the door baricated?

Mariah:Um...

Jasmin:Oh shit.

Mariah and Andrea ran towards the main door,but before that,Andrea threw potato chips everywhere,and especially at everyone's faces,especially Francis because she's so pissed at him.The others were catching up at the duo.

Francis:THE HECK,ANDREA!POTATO CHIPS AGAIN?!WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THROWING THOSE EVERYWHERE,ESPECIALLY ON MY FACE?!

Andrea:I'll stop after I stop getting pissed with you!?

Carlos:See?She'll throw her anger at everyone.She even tugged my hair harshly earlier.

Mariah:That explains your hair messed up.

When they reached the door,a horde of zombies are running towards them.

Francis:Shit.Shit.Shit.SHIT!

Mariah:Francis,how many shits do you think are there?

Francis:Ummm...30 or 40,I guess?Maybe even 50?

Jasmin suddenly summoned sidekick knives,slashing off the heads.

Charlemagne:what the...?

Andrea:What was that?

Mariah:I don't know...

To be continued...