//CHAPTER 11:THE TWO NEW ELEMENTS//

The six people were now heading to the door,with Mikurin with them. Little did they know,Mariah's other two bestfriends were secretly following them.
"Are we seriously going to follow them? I mean, Im not that brave to fight and see a lot of blood!"Jillian squeaked. "C'mon. Shes our friend for Pete's sakes. Would you rather leave here and do nothing?" Reign Acts sighed. "She's our friend. Yeah. You got a point there. Lets follow em." Jillian agreed.

Mariah,Jasmin,Francis,Andrea ,Carlos and Charlemagne were now in the bridge to the Annex of the building.When the horde of zombies were there...and...ya know what they did.

Mariah:FIGHT!?

Jasmin:Yeah,yeah,ROGER!

Everybody else:Wha-?!

Mariah:She's just being sarcastic!?

And no avail...

???:AAAAAHHHH!?

Mariah: Who was that?!

Francis:I DUNNO!?

They were rushing to the source of the scream,and was scared of the sight.

Jillian and Reign...were bitten.
(I know what ya all gotta say:AGAIN?!)
(Ya know...THOSE TWO ARE MY FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND THOSE OCs ARE JUST SHARING THE SAME NAME OKAY!?)

So ya know what they will do.Argue.
And...
Mariah well...

Mari:Okay,I got a ton of questions in my head,but Im gonna ask you this.HOW THE FLIP DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO GET HERE?!

Jill:Ummm,we waited for the whole class to leave,then,we reopened the baricated door...which,we went in...sorry.

Reign:YEAH JILL.YOU LITERALLY DID NOTHING YOU -

Jill:DARE TO SWEAR I TELL YOU DARE TO SWEAR!?

Jasmin:Can you guys just be quiet?!And,I thought the zombie that bit me and my other friends are dead?!

Francis:Well,guess I had to tell ya then.

The rest: Tell us what?

Flashback:

Francis:Remember the incident when Mariah was bitten?Well,first off,I was chasing that particular zombie,well I first noticed this...normally zombies will bite anyone whom they see.But what I found disturbing is,it's like  it was targeting specific people,first,is Charlenmagne,then me and Carlos.And then Andrea,and then,Mariah. And,then Jillian and Reign.I saw that the particular creature,bit everyone of us in particular and different places.So that it wont be obvious.When I was chasing it,I noticed that its actions were weird.Its like,it has a mission....

Francis:That's all I basically know so far....

Mariah:It has a mission?

TBC...