Chapter 4

Katie's POV
I woke up at around 8am, to find my dad and I cuddled together on his bed. I slowly lifted his arm, being careful as not to wake him up. I slipped out from under him and walked to my room. I decided to get dressed and ready for the day so that my dad could take me to the store as soon as possible. I put on a pair of jean shorts and a purple cropped shirt, that showed off my skinny, tanned belly. Normally I wouldn't be allowed to wear such a "revealing shirt" as my brothers like to call it, but I was pranking my brothers today, so why not annoy them first? I walked down the stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. After I was done inhaling my cereal, I washed out my bowl and put it on the drying rack. I ran up and the stairs to my dads room and started bouncing on his bed.
"Daddy! Wake up! You need to take me to the store!"
My dad just groaned and rolled over.
"Daaaaaadddddyyyyy! Wake up." I said, dragging out the "daddy."
He opened his eyes and grabbed my ankles pulling me down next to him.
"Good morning princess." He yawned.
"Morning daddy bear."
"What is this top you are wearing?" He asked, poking my bellybutton. I jumped and dissolved into giggles while my father chuckled and smiled at me. I covered my sensitive belly with my hand, making sure to cover my bellybutton.
"Can we go to the store?" I asked him and put on my best puppy dog eyes.
"Sure sweetheart, let me go get ready." He told me while getting out of bed. I was just laying there, waiting for my dad to finish getting ready when Wyatt came into the room. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants.
"I think you forgot your shirt somewhere. Maybe it's in the pile of dirty clothes laying on the floor." I mused. He stuck his tongue out at me a blew a raspberry. I really wanted to get on his nerves today so I pushed it a bit farther, which I probably shouldn't have done. "BTW Wyatt, you smell like rotten milk and eggs...combined!" I told him with a smirk on my face.
"Oh that's it!" He yelled charging at me. Before I knew it, he had me pinned to the bed. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He teased. "A shirt that is so short that I can see most of your sweet spots?" He kept teasing. "How about here?" He asked, digging his fingers into my ribs.
"nononono!" I screamed at him while he was turning me into a puddle of giggles. "What about here?" He teased, dipping his finger into my bellybutton.
"NNONOOOONONO! WHHYYYATATT! NOTOT THERERERE PLESESESSE!" I screamed in ticklish agony. He started to tickle my feet and toes and didn't stop until he saw my dad come out of his bathroom. My father ran over to the bed and started kneading Wyatt's sides. Wyatt fell onto the floor and was practically cackling. The thing was, my brothers are just as ticklish as me, but since I am the youngest and the only girl, I get tickled the most. I was giggling watching my father tickle my oldest brother to tears. When Wyatt was no longer making any sounds as his laughter had gone silent, my dad picked me up and took me to the car. We were on our way to the store. Finally.

A/N: The next chapter will be filled with pranks!