Chapter 10

Thomas's POV

I woke up and got out of the house as quick as I could. I know she is going to be very very very angry with me and I also know that I am royally screwed.

But she can forgive me right? It was an accident for crying out loud!!

Your right, she is going to hate me! And I love her too much for her to hate me.

I will just have to make it up to her. Maybe bribe her? Yep! That's the answer; bribe her! But with what other than... CHOCOLATE!

I decided to go to a bakery and get her chocolate fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I got into the car and started on my way home.

As I am almost home I should do something else. Maybe I should give her my phone for the rest of the day, I thought. And just spend time with her. I know she'll like that a whole lot.

I finally arrived home and quietly opened the door because to be honest, that girl can really scare me sometimes.

I snuck into the house and saw Katie siting on the couch watching Netflix with an angry glare. I carefully put the bags down and snuck up behind her. Then I put my arm's around her shoulders successfully trapping her against the couch cushions.

"Hey!" Katie yelped, as I had probably startled her.

But then she turned around to see who it was and let's just say her face got even angrier.

"Let me go you moron!" She shouted at me.

"I'm sorry! I really messed up and it was a complete accident! I swear!" I pleaded with her. She only glared even more.

So then I decided that I need to take drastic measures. I jumped over the couch and landed right on top of my tiny baby sister and held her tight and kissed her forehead.

She pushed at my hands and hit me as hard as she could, but there was no way I was letting her go.

"Forgive me please?" I asked her sweetly.

She just shook her head 'no' clearly giving me the silent treatment.

"I guess things are going to get ugly" I said to her. I sat up and repositioned myself so that I was sitting on her arms, that were over head. She just looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Will you forgive me now?" I asked. She shook her head 'no' again and I just sighed.
"I brought you chocolate fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookies and you can have my phone for the rest of the day!" I told her sadly. But yet again she shook her head 'no' and refused to look at me.

"Fine, you asked for this!" I told her with a smirk and lightly trailed up her side. She squealed and turned her head in the other direction.

"Hey Kates, are you sure all of your ribs are there?" I asked while she nodded 'yes' frantically.

"Okay then let me check!" I told her.

I started tickling her bottom rib and she burst into giggles, squirming everywhere.

"Stoooopppp!" She laughed.

"Do you forgive me yet?" I asked.

"Nnonononoo"

"I guess I should go for three sweet spots at a time then!" I declared.

Then I scratched at the hollows of her armpit, blew raspberries in her scrunched up neck, and dipped my pointer finger into her bellybutton.

She absolutely lost it. Cackling like a maniac and begging me to stop my brutal tickle attack.

"How about now?" I asked, while lightning scratching her bare tummy.

"Yeseeas, I foorrrgiveve yoouou" she giggled out, trying to catch her breath.

I smiled and got off her arms, only for her to get straight off the couch and run in the other direction. I got up and ran after her and saw her grabbing the bag full of treats and my phone that I had put down on top of it.

Then she ran up the stairs and into her room. I heard the click of the lock on her bedroom door and smiled to myself.

Welp, I would call that successful!

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Should Thomas recruit the help of the other boys to get his phone back? Let me know! Vote and comment! 💕💕💕