Chapter 7

Katie's POV

Around 8 in the morning almost everyone was awake and doing their own thing. I was baking brownies, Wyatt was taking a shower, Cameron and Roman were playing video games, and Thomas was still sleeping.

I put the brownies in the oven and ran upstairs. I was wearing my fuzzy onesie that made me all warm and toasty because California has been very cold lately. I walked into Thomas' room and climbed under the covers with him. I snuggled into his chest and purred into him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible. We both fell asleep together.

About 45 minutes later the timer on my phone had gone off. I sat up and realized that I had left the brownies in the oven before I fell asleep.

Thomas ran down the stairs with me. I quickly put in the oven mitts and pulled the brownies out. Thank god they were okay.

"Boys!! The brownies are ready!" I called to them.
I started cutting the brownies and preparing them to by served while all four of my brothers came racing into the kitchen. I swear, any mention of sugar will have them bowing down to you in a heartbeat.
I served them the brownies and a glass of milk.
"Wow Kates! You finally made some brownies from scratch. Guess I won't have to punish you for boxed mix!" Cameron said, poking my side. I I just rolled my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out. "Wait a second. Thomas what happened to your face?" Cameron exclaimed while bursting out laughing.
"What wrong with it?" Thomas asked with too much concern for his precious face.
"You got a little something right here." Cameron laughed pointing to his face.
Thomas went into the bathroom and looked at his face in the mirror. "Katie!" He yelled from the bathroom.

That was my cue to get up and make a run for it, and that's exactly what I did.

A/N: To be continued!
Leave some prompts and requests in the comments. I'm always open to any input you have. Next chapter up soon!