Chapter 8

Thomas' POV

Katie has gone too far with her pranks and it's time for me to get revenge. Not only did she draw on my face with black marker, but she put a sharpie next to my bed to make me think that she used permanent marker. I think that I am going to draw on her face!

Katie is such a deep sleeper that she won't even notice or wake up. I swear that girl could sleep through a hurricane! It's ridiculous!

We have this ongoing argument in this family about who Katie's favorite brother is. Cameron says he is because he is genetically related. Wyatt says he is because he is the nicest to her-oh please. Roman says that he is because he is closest in age to her and that he hangs out with her the most. But I know I am because we always have the best cuddles together.

But one thing is for sure, I'm not going to be her favorite after I pull this off.

I waited until later at night and until she had gone to sleep. I poked her in the stomach a few times to make sure she was asleep too. I pulled out the sharpie and wrote with big letters on her forehead, 'THOMAS IS MY FAVORITE BROTHER!!!' And just made some doodles everywhere else.

I got some marker on my hand so I went to the bathroom to wash it off. But it wasn't coming off as quickly as it did when I cleaned my face off. That's when I realized that I had accidentally used the permanent marker instead of the washable marker!

She is going to kill me!!!

Whoops! 😬😬

A/N: here is another chapter! Thank you to @london0402 for the prompts. Comment and vote and send in prompts💕💕💕💕